Jackaboy//Septiplier

Jack's pov

I saw my boyfriend of nine months come towards me. We were in school so we wouldn't talk. His name is Mark. He's the star soccer player and is loved by everyone. I'm just little Jackaboy. I'm a little nerd that no one knows. I don't talk to anyone and I'm always doing homework or reading. I don't like socialising because I'm 'different' in society's eyes.

He handed me a note and I smiled. I felt his hand on my ass as he walked in the other direction. My face heated up and I put the note in my pocket. I went into my classroom and sat. I opened the note.

'Hey baby boy. Practice got cancelled. Come to mine after school. Love, Mark.'

I smiled and folded it up. I put it my binder, where I kept all his notes. It may sound weird, but he finds it cute. I listened to my last teacher of the day and then rushed out to his car. I saw him leaning against it. He opened the door for me and I got in. He got in his side and pecked my lips.

"I missed you all day, baby," he whispered.

"I missed you too," I mumbled. He started driving to his apartment. He took my hand and I blushed. He stopped and we got out. I followed him to his apartment and we went in.

I ran my hand through his pink hair and smiled. "Like it? I just did it yesterday," he stated.

"Yeah. I like it. It goes good with my green," I replied. Mark kissed me and I kissed back. He walked, guiding me to the couch, and sat. I sat on his lap and looked at him. I looked down and blushed.

"You're so shy. It's adorable," he whispered.

"I can't help that my boyfriend is the most outgoing person in the school," I replied and kissed his neck. He groaned and tilted his head to the side.

"Fuck. Sean," he moaned. I smiled and he grabbed my ass. I looked at him. "Sean, you know I love you. No matter what you have or don't have," he said.

"I love you, too," I mumbled. He slipped his hands under my shirt and I stopped him. "They're ugly," I whispered.

"You're beautiful. No matter how many scars you have, Sean," he said.

"Is that why you won't come out? Because I'm transgender?"

"No. I don't want you to get hurt," he said.

"Mark-"

"Remember in the beginning of the year when a bunch of guys were trying to get with you?" I nodded. "We made a bet. Whoever could get with you and stay with you for a month would be the soccer captain," he explained.

"So you used me?"

"I'm still with you aren't I? I started feeling things for you. I never told them I broke up with you. You told me everything about you, Sean."

"I love you Mark," I whispered.

"I love you too, Sean," he replied and slipped my shirt off. I put my face in his hands and he traced my chest where my scars are.

"It still hurts," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," he replied and I grabbed his hands.

"It's okay. I need to change my bandages though," I mumbled. He nodded and I got up. I went to his bathroom with my book bag.

I took my bandages out and sighed. I peeled them off and Mark came in. "Whether you have boobs and a vagina or no boobs and a dick, I still love you. If you have no boobs and a vagina, I love you. Cause in my eyes, you'll always be a boy. My little Jackaboy. My little Sean."