Tour Fun~ Fuencest

The band and I were currently on Warped Tour(2015). I looked at my little brother/ boyfriend, Mike. We were all talking, but I was focused on him.

"Wanna go to the bar?" Jaime asked. He knew I was out because my voice.

"I'm in." Tony agreed.

"I think I'll stay here." Mike agreed.

"Okay." They got up and left. I got up and went to Mike. I sat on his lap and put my hands on his shoulders. I rubbed his chest.

"Hey baby." I whispered.

"Hey." He replied.

I leaned forward and connected our lips. I trailed my hands down and he pled me closer, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He took my hat off and set it beside us. I started palming him and he groaned. He detached our lips and started kissing my neck.

"Mikey." I moaned quietly. "Let's go all the way." I whispered. We've never gone all the way but we've done hand and blow jobs.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Positive." He smiled. I wrapped my legs around him and we went to his bunk.

"Are you sure you want your first time to be in a bus?" He asked.

"Yes."

"For a virgin, you're eager. Little Virgin Victor."

"Shush Michael." I replied. He chuckled and grabbed lube and a condom. I took the condom and threw it. "We don't need that. I want to feel all of you." He started undressing me and vice versa.

"This is gonna feel weird."

"You think I've never stretched myself, Mikey?" I asked.

"Dirty boy." He growled. I smirked and he put my legs on his shoulders. He put a slick finger in me and I moaned. He chuckled and I pushed down on his finger.

He put another in and I threw my head back. "Mikey. That feels so good." I moaned.

"You like that baby?" I nodded quickly. "And my c.ock isn't even in you yet." I would be lying if I said I didn't have a lot of sex dreams about us.

"I want it rough." I whispered as he added a third finger. He switched angles, finding my prostate. I moaned and grabbed his hair. He removed his fingers and I whined.

"Shush." He whispered.

He wiped his hand and put lube on his hard di.ck. He positioned himself and tested how far my legs could bend. He pushed in and I arched my back.

"Oh my god." I whispered. He took my hands.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm grand." I replied. He smirked and started moving. "Harder. Faster." I demanded.

"Anything for you, love." He said and granted my wishes. "Mm. Vic, you're so tight."

"Only for you babe." I whispered. He hit my prostate and I screamed in pleasure.

I threw my head back and curled my toes. He smiled and grabbed my a.ss. I blushed and he laughed a little. He kissed my knees and I smiled.

"I'm close." I moaned.

"Me too, Viccy." He replied. Mike rubbed my stomach.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna ride you."

"We have to go to the back though."

"No we don't. Trust me." I whispered. I flipped us and started riding him, keeping my head down. He groaned and grabbed my throbbing co.ck. He started pumping me and I moaned.

"Sh.it. Vic!" He bucked his hips and came inside me as I came on us. I put my head on his chest and smiled. I got off of him and he cleaned us up.

He pulled the blanket over us and smiled. I put head on his chest and closed my eyes. "How long has this been going on?" someone asked. I looked over Mike's shoulder and saw Jaime and Tony.

"Two and a half years. We're dating. Why are you back?" Mike answered and asked.

"Tony forgot his ID."

"Told you Fuencest was real." Tony said. I blushed and Mike rubbed my bare back.

"So , you don't hate us?" I asked.

"No, Vic. We could never hate you." Jaime replied. I smiled and Mike kissed my head. "Because we're a couple too." Jaime kissed Tony and I smiled.

"You guys are cute." I replied.

"So are you. Were going to go back." I nodded and they shut the curtain.

"Told you there was nothing to be afraid of." Mike said. I blushed and he kissed my neck. "I hope you know that this means I'm gonna have you anytime I want."

"So horny."

"Just because you're such a sexy guy." He replied. My blush got darker.

"Stop." I mumbled.

"No. You're adorable. Such a pretty boy. I love you to death and I never wanna give you up. I love the way you laugh. The way you talk to me at 2 am because you can't sleep. The way you ask me to help you reach something. The way you kiss me right when you wake up. I love the way you push me out of the bathroom before you take a shower. I love the way you blush when I look at you. I love the way you jump around on stage. I love the way your nose scrunched up when you laugh. The way you look at me when we're in the front. I love everything about you, Vic."

"I love you, too, Mikey."

I buried my face in his chest. He rubbed my back and laid his hand on my as.s. I pecked his lips and smiled. I rubbed his chest and grabbed his di.ck.

"Round 2 already?" He smirked.

"Hell yeah." I pulled him onto me and smirked.