affection

Feather light kisses touches the tender skin, so sweet, and so gentle. Not one thing could break this moment. Not the sky, nor the moon, nothing. It's as if the world froze in time, just only the two of them moving in time.

And even if the snow falls and the day turns dark, every bit of the snowflake counts every second they have together.

Endless.

Even as time could stop and break each every moment they had, it would be unthinkable to think that it was possible to tear them apart.

And so as Rosé gives another kiss on Jennie's shoulder, just near one of her beauty marks, she receives a happy sigh. One so delightful, one so cared for.

It wasn't a very intimate moments like they do in their alone time, but its just something so simple and yet so delicate.

"What's going on in that pretty little mind of yours?" Rosé asks with a cheeky smile. Scooting closer behind Jennie, using two of her fingers to turn her face towards her own. She receives a smile that she couldn't get enough of.

"Just thinking about you, as always." Jennie takes away Rosé's hand that's still holding her face ever so gentle before giving her a kiss on her favorite lips that she knows too well.

The air was cold and the snow kept on falling but it still felt like home, cause all they could feel is the warmth as they held onto each other and wouldn't ever wanted to let go. Breeze blew from the window that was slightly opened, chilling the winter air. But not even that could erase the warm blush on both of their faces as they pulled away from the kiss.

Maybe it's because they've known each other for so long, that they can predict each others reactions. And at the same time, they were full with surprises as they still don't know what the future upholds for them. "You'll still love me right? Even when I'm all old and wrinkly?" Jennie suddenly asks as she leaning her back fully against her wife, relaxing into her warm comfort.

"What?" Rosé laughs, making Jennie smile once more. She loves hearing her sound of laughter way too much. "Of course I will dummy. Why'd you think I'd marry you if I didn't get the to live the rest of my days watching you grow to the the most beautiful woman you have already become?"

"Pretty words. Quick Rosie– write that down for your songs!" Jennie quickly states, not sure whether she meant it as a joke or not.

Rosé laughs, "It's true. I could live a million of lifetimes and I'd spend it all with you, only you." She makes Jennie face her once more. Staring deeply into her eyes, showing her how true she's being.

"You ruined my life, in the most beautiful way possible."

She averted her eyes away just for a quick second, her feelings suddenly pouring out uncontrollably. "I see you in every single thing. When I see a blue rose, it reminds me of you. When I think how hard work has been, I think of how you are always proud of me. When I feel the happiest, I think of you, because you are my happiness, Jennie. Everything reminds me of you. You are my everything."

Jennie turns to stare at her, her mouth agape from the sudden confession and all she could feel was her heart rapidly beating. She's out of words. But in all in what has said, she's feeling the love that she thinks she doesn't deserve, and that's what makes it all true.

Realizing her silence, she quietly laughs nervously. "Jennie baby, please say something." Her mind took in notice of the other's reaction, starting to feel a little nervous as she had just put her heart on the line.

Jennie kisses her, again.

Another one of the endless kisses they shared, and after every single one of those kisses, it all seems just right.

"I have loved you for so long, I've forgotten what it feels like to not love you." She breathed out, tearfully, feeling the urge to cry in the moment of weakness, a beautiful weakness.

It was only then when Rosé pulled her towards herself, holding her as if it was a crime to ever let go. A crime that she'll never commit.

No words were said shortly after. It wasn't needed. There isn't anything else that needed to be said. No it wasn't the perfect moment, there are no perfect moments when it comes to living in a world filled with flaws.

But that's what makes it all so worth waiting for.

So when Rosé kisses at the side of Jennie's forehead, it was a mark. A mark to hold onto that love that will surely won't ever fade.

It's called, affection.