attached

"Rosieeeee..." Jennie whines in the bed, wrapped in blankets as she cuddles herself.

"Hmm?" She hums, acknowledging her wife as she busies herself with a bunch of paperwork.

Jennie starts to admire the blonde from her back, who sits in the desk busying herself with work.

The married couple was staying home relaxing after a busy day at their works. That was until the younger girl went to her desk to work. Leaving a sad Jennie.

"Baby, come cuddle with me. I miss your warmth." The brunette whines more, moving onto to the blondes side of the bed to bury herself in her wife's pillow.

"I only left the bed two hours ago, and besides I'm right here." She smiles at the sight once she turns around to face the older girl.

"Your scent isn't enough, I need you." She whines more.

"You're so clingy these days." She shakes her head with a grin as she goes back to her paperwork.

Unsatisfied, Jennie purposely tosses and turns in the bed, trying to get Rosé's attention.

Unfortunately, she fails. Receiving no response from the younger girl. A huge pout on her face as she sits up with arms crossed.

"Rosie." She says in a warning tone, trying to sound intimidating.

"Yes, love?" She responds, amused.

Suddenly, she can feel the brunette walking behind her, so very slowly. Her breath hitches as a soft hand touched the skin of her shoulder, soothing the skin up to her neck.

Strings of blonde hair wrapped gently over her finger as Jennie plays with it before moving her hair onto the other side, leaving some skin exposed.

"Jennie." Rosé tries to warn her.

She turns Rosé's chair around to face her and took her place on her lap, pulls the sweater lower, making more room for skin to show. Placing soft kisses on her shoulder to her neck.

"Don't you want me too, Rosie?" She whispers next to her ear, her hot breath hitting her skin that sends shivers through the blondes body.

She doesn't respond though. Too shy to look in her eyes, and a noticeable shade of red on her cheeks.

Jennie smirks leaning in for a kiss.

Her hands trailed up to cup the blondes soft cheeks, brushing her thumbs on them as she continues to kiss.

Her lips traveling down her neck and collarbones, kissing her way back to her lips, sucking the lower lip for entrance.

One of her hands took Rosé's wrist, placing her hand on her chest. Her heart.

"This is what you do to me. This is how you make me feel." Jennie whispers against her lips.

Rosé leans back to look in her eyes, and smiles. Before leaning back in for another kiss.

The brunette pulls away for a second before picking up her wife and leans in back for more kisses, walking backwards to sit on the bed with the blonde on her lap this time.

Jennie starts leading her kisses lower, sucking on the skin occasionally. Some slightly red and purplish marks forming on her neck and collar. Initiating a whimper from the girl above her.

"I love hearing all the sounds you make." She smirks. "The ones only I can hear."

Slightly embarrassed, she turns her head away. Trying her hardest not to show the blush forming on her face once again.

"Since when did you get so bold..." Rosé pouts as she realized she fell for Jennie's trap, again.

"Ever since I had you, you got me attached."

Rosé laughs sweetly, giving Jennie the chance to admire her even more.

The blonde grins, pushing the older girl down to lay down on the bed before leaning in for another kiss.

"Then let's keep it that way."