our favorite song

Rosé could feel loving eyes on her as she finishes washing her face, and getting ready to go to bed.

It was one of those nights that they both were too tired to do anything else, what better way to spend the night than by sleeping early?

They both didn't mind, maybe have some cuddles before bed.

Taking a glance, she sees Jennie staring at her admirably while brushing her teeth and rinsing, also getting ready for bed as well.

It causes both of them to giggle, not knowing what's so funny anyway.

"What'chu staring at me for? Hm?"

"You're beautiful, Chae." Answered the brunette, smiling cheekily.

"You're becoming too sappy lately, Jen." She grinned before walking out of the bathroom to their shared bedroom.

"But I thought you love it?" Jennie pouted before she followed Rosé to their room.

"I love all of you, baby." She looked back at Jennie, loving the way her wife stares at her so adoringly.

When she saw the bed, Jennie immediately threw herself straight to bed, exhaustion took over her quickly.

Not for Rosé though, before going straight to bed, the blonde took her phone from the bedside and turned on some music.

One particular song made Jennie's eyes light up as she sat up from her side of the bed to look at Rosé.

Photograph by Jaden.

The first time they heard the song on the radio one day, they both loved the song. They kept replaying the song to the point they couldn't stop listening.

Something about it made both of them fall in love with the song.

Any time of day or night, they would play the song all while being with each other.

Probably why it was their favorite song.

"We used to play this song all the time, you always played this song whenever you got the chance." Said the older girl, watching her wife getting into bed beside her. "We made so many memories with this song."

"I know, it became our favorite song." Bringing Jennie into a cuddle, "You don't mind if I replay it the whole night?"

The brunette nuzzled her face into her wife's neck, inhaling the sweet scent before giving sweet kisses, grinning between, and getting lost into–

"Jen? Did you already fall asleep?"

"No no, I'm awake, and yes you can replay the song if you'd like. I won't mind at all."

Rosé looked down on Jennie, before giving her a kiss on the lips. Smiling once again after.

Listening to the lyrics and the soft melody of the song brought both of them to feel a bit sleepy, letting the song drown them into a deep slumber.

"Goodnight Rosie, I love you."

"G'night, I love you too." She gave a kiss on Jennie's forehead and tightened her hold, giving her a sweet reminder that she loves her.

As the song continues to play and replay, bringing both girls to deep slumber, holding onto each other as they listen to their favorite song all night long.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

If you go on Blackpink's Spotify and look at the artists playlist, both Jen and Rosie have Photograph by Jaden in their playlist. I just thought it was very cute lol.