more of you

"Hey, Jen! Have you seen my sweater?" Rosé asked as the married couple got ready for another night in bed.

It's finally autumn when the weather gets colder and the leaves start falling off of the trees could be seen through the window.

It was an exciting time during their week off from work, but it was almost time before they had to head back to their old routines at work.

So they made sure to make the best of their break.

"Bottom left drawer!" Jennie said, already knowing where the sweater was as she starts to brush her teeth and wash her face.

The blonde girl grabbed the sweater from the drawer and took off her shirt. Goosebumps started to form on her skin as the cold air lingered, shivering at the feeling.

She quickly puts the sweater on, feeling the warmth of the fabric against her skin.

She walked over to her side of the bed and grabbed another set of blankets in case she or Jennie gets cold in the middle of the night.

Satisfied with the blankets, she heads into bed, already feeling the exhaustion fading away as her head hits the pillow.

A few minutes later, she felt the brunette slip into her side of the bed. Facing the blonde's back and wrapping her arms around her waist, making sure they're both warm.

She was already falling asleep, but she couldn't help the smile forming on her face as she felt Jennie giving a small kiss on the back of her neck.

"Goodnight Chae, I love you." She felt the older girl murmur in her neck.

"Love you too." She responded, her voice fading as she tries to fall asleep.

She felt so tired, she didn't even notice Jennie kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, tightening her hold on her waist.

The brunette moved some of the blonde's hair to kiss some more at her back, even pushing the fabric a little lower.

"Hey... why are you assaulting my back? Hm?" She asked with a grin forming on her tired face.

"Shhh, go back to sleep." Smiling against the younger girl's back. "I'm just making sure you're comfortable, that's all."

"Mmm... are you sure that's all you want?" Teasingly asking the brunette.

Despite her sleepiness, she knew she can't deny her wife. No matter what it is.

So she turned around, facing the brunette as she cupped her face and leaned to peck her lips.

She knew it wasn't enough, proving her point as she felt Jennie deepen the kiss. 

It was one of those kisses where they felt that it was all they needed in the world, that they only needed each other.

Jennie slowly moved her cold hands inside the blonde's sweater, drawing soft circles with her fingertips against the smooth skin. Sighing against her lips as she felt the kiss deepen even more.

She turned her head slightly for a better angle, with her other hand holding the back of the blonde's head. Making sure she won't back away.

But they needed to breathe at some point, so they unwillingly pulled away for a second.

But as they did, Rosé felt her wife dragging her lips to her jaw, gently sucking the soft skin and soothing it with her tongue. Leaving a soft kiss right on the hickey.

She slowly trailed her tongue up at a small spot on her neck, blowing on it afterward. Earning a gasp coming from the girl next to her. Loving the effect she has on Rosé.

It was the start of fall, yet it felt so hot in the small bedroom.

Jennie lead her kisses lower, moving her lips to the spot that was right under her ear, gently biting at the skin. All at once inhaling her favorite scent coming from her wife.

"Jennie." Rosé whimpers at the act.

"You can't give me any more hickeys." She pouted, knowing the hickeys from the other night were barely fading away.

She felt the girl chuckle against her neck as she went back up her way to her lips once again. Biting her lips, not enough to hurt her, but enough to drive her crazy.

Rosé tangled her fingers in the brunette's hair, pulling her even closer against her lips. Her other hand at her back, both of their bodies against one another.

"We need sleep, Jennie." Pulling away breathlessly.

"But I need you more," Jennie argued as she kissed her way down to the blonde's collarbones.

How could she ever deny that?

Soon, Rosé was on her back, her lips swollen from the kisses and some fresh new love bites were across her neck.

"You're so beautiful, I can't get enough of you." She said softly against the skin.

"Jen..." Another whimper left her lips.

Trailing her lips against the shell of her ear, "I love it how I get to kiss you whenever or wherever I want. I love you so much, so badly." The older girl said.

"Jennie, please."

"Please what, baby?" She asked teasingly, sitting up on Rosé's waist, and looking down at her flushed face.

"More."

"More of what?"

"More of you..." 

Chuckling at her wife's cuteness, she slowly leaned down to her lips as her hot breath fanned over her.

"Well, good thing for you my love," her hands once again find their way under the sweater, against her skin. Her possessiveness was showing even more. 

"You have all of me, only you. I'm all yours Rosie..." Jennie said as her lips went against hers. Another long night was ahead of them as they continued loving on each other as time pasts by.

𝙬𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨. | chaennieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें