i want you the most

"Baby? Should we get this for Lisa?" Rosé said as she grabbed the camera looking through it.

"Hmm, she did say she needed a new one! Let's get it." The brunette said, following the blonde as they walked into different areas in the store.

The married couple was out on a snowy day doing last-minute Christmas shopping, making sure to buy all the gifts for their friends and family.

Hand in hand, they continued going through different stores and shops in their town as the snow continued to fall and get colder.

"Hey, Jen?" The younger girl asked suddenly.

"Yes, love?" She answered back, looking at her phone for gift inspirations.

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"Huh?"

The blonde giggled, "I asked what you want for Christmas, well I already did ask you about ten times already... but you never gave me an answer." She continued

"But I did answer you?" The brunette stopped them from walking.

Rosé laughed once more, "Wanting me for Christmas is not a real answer, at least not anymore."

She chuckles again from seeing the older girls pout as she squeezes their hands.

"But I do want you, I want you the most."

Jennie mentally celebrates seeing the blush and red ears coming from the blonde. She never fails in making Rosé into mush when it comes to her.

"And besides, whatever you actually give me," She pauses her track, stepping in front of the younger and holding each of her cold hands. "I'll love and cherish it forever."

"But you're biased, even if I give you a piece of trash you'd say you love it!" Rosé whines, slightly frustrated.

"Because it's coming from you! No matter what you give me, it's the thought that counts. It means that you were thinking of me." She holds the cold hands from the other and gives a kiss to each.

"I'll be eternally grateful for getting the chance to spend every Christmas with you by my side."

"Because Christmas is even more special when it's with you."

Rosé started to tear up hearing how much Jennie meant to her, but she wasn't afraid to show her vulnerable side to her.

"You make Christmas, New Year, or any holiday special because I get to be with you. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"So don't worry about your gift to me, I'll love it no matter what. And I meant what I said when I told you I wanted you the most. Because that's how much I love you, Chae."

Rosé immediately threw herself onto Jennie, hugging her while trying her hardest to hold back her happy tears. She fails anyway.

Jennie chuckles as she comforted her wife, rubbing her back and kissing her forehead as they stand in the middle of winter.

"I love you, I hope you know that." She said as she smiled at the brunette, tearfully.

"Of course I do! And I love you, even more, Rosie." She responded, giving her a kiss after.

They started to walk again, this time towards their favorite cafe for a small break.

"I know it's a little early, but Merry Christmas Jen." Rosé turned to look at the older with a huge smile.

"Merry Christmas, Rosie. I plan to spend all my Christmas with you. And the ones after."

"Oh, you do?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh yeah, I do. Just me."

"And maybe some little Chaennies along the way," Jennie mumbled quietly.

"Hm? Did you say something?" Rosé stopped to look at Jennie.

"I said I love you!" She says quickly, even though she really didn't, she means it.

"You already did, a million times actually." Chuckling at her wife's cuteness.

"And I'll say it a million times more." The older girl says as she gives a kiss on the cheek. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

The blonde pretends to be confused, causing the brunette to whine. Laughing at her cuteness, she cups her chubby cheeks and kisses her with all the love she has.

Smiling in between, they pulled back to look into each other's eyes.

"I love you, darling. And Merry Christmas my love."