sweater

Letting the heat spread through her blonde locks, and finishing up drying the wet hair, she finally finished taking a shower and getting ready for the day.

All she needed was something to wear.

Walking out of the bathroom, with the towel still wrapped tightly around her body, she went to the closet she and Jennie shared.

She thought wearing one of her oversized shirts would do best since it wasn't too cold in their shared apartment.

Until her eyes landed on one of Jennie's sweaters.

It was one of the sweaters she gave Jennie in their teenage years, so she was surprised that she still had it.

Even more surprised that it fitted perfectly on her as she put it on herself. It was warm and soft and smelled just like Jennie.

After putting on the sweater, she puts on a pair of sweatpants and slipped on her slippers until she felt someone hugging her from behind.

Knowingly who it was, and with a soft smile, she puts her hands on the brunette. Letting the older girl hug her.

"I see that you're wearing one of my sweaters..." She murmured burying her face against the blonde's neck.

"I was only curious, I didn't know you still had this so I wanted to try it on. I hope you don't mind though."

The older girl unwrapped her arms so she could let the blonde turn around and face her, before giving a sweet kiss.

"I don't mind at all, what's mine is yours." She paused before whispering; "Besides..."

"You smell just like me."

She then laughs seeing the blush crawling up Rosé's face. Tucking a strand of her hair away that blocked her face.

"And that you look so pretty and so so cute!" Jennie giggled and attacked her wife with a bunch of kisses.

"Alright alright!" Rosé laughed out loud.

The older girl took her wife's hand, leading her out of their shared bedroom.

"Come on, let's go cook some food before you complain again."

"Hey!"

With that, their laughs filled their shared little home as they prepared for their day.

Together.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Blackpink comeback and a Chaennie Vlive? We have been blessed! I do apologize for my lack of updates lately but thank you for voting #20 on #chaennie and 1k reads! I shall make more one-shots soon!  Once again, thank you for loving wives./chaennie

–author