i miss you

As Rosé finished getting ready for bed, she dialed her wife's number. Listening to the ringing sound.

Not even a second later, she sees her wife's sleepy face. Lying against a soft pillow in her hotel room.

"Hi, baby." The blonde says smiling, as she lays her head on her own pillow in their shared bedroom.

This time it felt strange not having her favorite person lying next to her, remembering how sad she got when the brunette had to leave for her trip.

But seeing her on facetime was enough, for now at least.

"Rosieeeee..." Jennie whines with a pout.

"Yesssss?" She replies back with a small smile, feeling amused.

"I miss you," Jennie says sadly.

"I miss you too, love." 

"It's not the same." She whines more.

"What is?" The younger girl's smile grew.

"It's not the same when you aren't with me. It feels weird. I don't like it." She makes a cute angry cat face as she talks.

Causing the blonde to laugh heartedly. It made the brunette feel better by instinct.

"Look who's the one whining now." She responds, amused.

"But it's true!" She sat up, "I miss you too much! And I miss having you by my side..."

"You had a choice to stay, can't say I'm the one to blame..."

Jennie stared at her in slight shock, scoffing afterward.

"Here I thought you would give me some empathy." The older girl places the phone on her pillow, showing her cute pissed-off face and arms crossed.

"And to think you would miss me too..."

"What!? I do miss you!" Rosé says a little too loudly, clearly offended.

"It doesn't look like it! My feelings are very hurt right now!" She responds back, bitterly.

"Did my crying back at the airport seemed not obvious enough? I was full-on sobbing for your information!" She spits back.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have called if you were going to be mean!" She turns her head, feeling very very angry at the moment in the heated argument.

"Then maybe I should just hang up–"

"What! No! That's too far!"

Rosé shakes her head. They were being too silly, perhaps they do miss each other too much that they ended up arguing.

"I just want you to know that I do miss you. A lot. Maybe a little too much." She whispers as she shows through the camera that she's sleeping on Jennie's side of the bed while wearing one of her sweaters.

"I miss you too. I'm sorry for our little fight, it's just I just want to come home already. I miss you, your touch, your scent, and your perfect face and your perfect heart and–"

She was interrupted by the adorable cute laugh that she loves so much.

"Well, I miss you a thousand times more. More than you know."

They stared at each other for a few minutes. Just reminiscing about each other in their presence. It was enough with what they had. As if they were together anyway.

Jennie lies down once more, "Hey, Rosie?" She asks quietly.

"Yes, darling?" She also lies down.

"Can you sing for me?"

"You want me to sing? At 1 AM in the morning?" She asks with a laugh.

"Yes. Yes, I do," She says seriously. "Your voice... It helps me sleep. So pretty please?" She asks again, with her cute cat eyes, pressuring her into saying yes.

"Okay, anything for you, beautiful."

Rosé starts to sing one of Jennie's favorite songs. Letting her voice to soothe her wife to sleep, as she also felt to become tired as well.

So as she watched her wife falling into a deep slumber, with a smile on her face. It's safe to say that even if they are a thousand miles apart, their hearts are as one.

"Goodnight my love. I can't wait to have you beside me once more. I love you." She smiles before falling asleep as the last thing she sees before sleeping, was her beautiful wife.