love bites

The cold breeze flew through the window, letting it cool the air inside the tiny little bedroom.

Rosé could only shiver, feeling the cold breeze linger on her smooth skin.

She softly yawned, still feeling a little sleepy in the cold morning.

She slowly sat up, stretching her arms that soon felt the coldness of the air. She also stretched out her legs, still in the warmth of the blanket and the sleeping brunette by her side.

Her hand traveled to the bare back of Jennie's, gently rubbing the soft skin, letting her wife feel comfortable in her sleep. Only to receive a slight smile on the older female's face, yet still in deep slumber.

She moved a few strands of hair away from the brunette's face and kissed her forehead before slowly getting out of bed.

Shivering in the slight cold, she took Jennie's white blouse, loosely hanging on the end of the bed, before buttoning only a few buttons. She took out a pair of panties and sweatpants and puts them on her smooth legs.

Her legs traveled to the bathroom, wanting to get ready for today. She was still half asleep so when she rubbed her eyes, getting rid of the sleepiness, she couldn't believe what she saw in the mirror once the lights were on.

"Jennie Kim!" The younger girl yelled out.

She heard a few things rummaging in the bedroom, before seeing the brunette... naked.

"Yes, Rosie? Is everything okay?" Jennie panted, her hand holding the doorway, steadying herself.

"Look at all these–" Pausing to look at Jennie who's still bare.

"Good Lord, put some clothes on, will you?" She complained, facepalming herself.

The older looked at herself, "It's not like you've never seen me like this before–"

She shuts her mouth seeing that the blonde was facing her with arms crossed.

"Right." The brunette quickly dashed back to the bedroom.

Shortly after, she came back with Rosé's tee on.

"So what is it that you had to abruptly interrupt my beauty sleep– oh..."

Rosé's skin was littered with love bites, from her neck all the way to her stomach which could be seen through the white blouse. Reminding them of everything that happened last night.

"Damn, am I just that good or what– Ow!" Jennie smirked before pouting after the blonde slapped her arm.

"I'm being serious over here, Jennie! It'll take days for all of this to fade away..."

"What am I gonna do about this?" She groaned, her hand touching the hickeys that spread all over her body.

"You could admire them like I am," Jennie whispered, her arms wrapping around the blonde's small waist. "Don't you think it's so sexy knowing I'm the one who did all of this to you? Hm?"

Jennie smirks seeing the younger girl let out a soft sigh before Rosé leaned on the counter with her hands on it. Knowing the effect she has on her.

"It makes me want you even more." She softly whispered into Rosé's ear. Her hands possessively trailed up under the white blouse, caressing the skin. "You're so beautiful, and all mine. Only mine."

Rosé couldn't contain the soft moan out of her mouth, feeling Jennie kissing and biting at the back of her neck, slowly trailing it at the side of her neck and shoulders.

"Baby..." Another gentle sigh fell out as Jennie pushed down the top of the blouse, kissing her back all the way down, wanting more.

Her heart almost jumped out of her chest hearing Jennie softly whispering "Mine, mine. All mine," as she felt her lips on her back.

"You belong to me, right Rosie?"

She nodded.

"Good." Before she continued her kisses.

"Wait..." She quietly mumbled, feeling more hickeys covering the back of her skin.

"As much as I love this, I don't think I can physically handle much more." Blush slowly crawled up her cheeks.

Chuckling at her wife's cuteness, "Right right, sorry my love. I can't control myself when it comes to you." Smiling cheekily.

"But I love it, I love you." Turning around to face the brunette, before giving a kiss on the lips.

"I know, I love you so much more. You dork." Kissing her back afterward.

"Now, go get ready and I'll make us some breakfast," Jennie said fixing the blouse and teasingly patting Rosé's butt. Giving a kiss on her cheek after.

Rosé could only smile while finally getting ready for the day, knowing that Jennie will always be by her side. The love they have for each other grows as time goes by.