messy lipstick

"Jennie! I'm home." Locking the door shut while taking off her jacket, feeling warm inside the room.

Rosé checked her watch, looking at the time has already past midnight.

She heard some barking, coming from towards the living room. Then the tiny brown pomeranian popped out running towards the tall girl and barking and running around excitedly.

"Hi, buddy." She whispers, leaning down to pat his head as she starts walking over to the living room, finding the most precious thing she has ever seen.

Even though she has seen Jennie like this plenty of times, it never fails to make her heart flutter.

The brunette sleeping soundly on the couch, the movie still playing on the TV. Which is what she would do when she was waiting for her wife.

Rosé was about to turn around to turn off the TV when she felt a soft pair of hands on her wrist.

"Who told you to wear this dress?" The girl on the couch whispers, sending small chills to the taller girl.

It was quite a beautiful dress alright. A tight black dress, fit to show all of her curves and her shoulders and collarbone exposed.

Obviously, Jennie wouldn't like that.

"To be fair, I was wearing a jacket." She whispers back as she tries to defend herself.

"Nobody wears a jacket inside a club, baby." She sat up straighter, pulling the blonde onto her lap. Her hands find their way to the back of Rosé's thighs, pulling her closer, chest to chest. She felt the girl above her gasp a little, her breathing becoming shorter.

She knows the effect she has on her.

"Do you not trust me?" She responds, leaning her forehead onto Jennie's shoulder, a bit embarrassed to show her face.

"Of course, I trust you, love." She pauses, "It's just I don't trust other people, you know how I am. I don't want them looking at you the way only I can."

Instead of responding, her lips meet her favorite ones.

Messing up her sweet, red lipstick.

She leads her kisses lower, towards Jennie's jawline, neck to shoulder, all the way to her chest as she pushes down the piece of fabric she was wearing. Getting a little frustrated with it, she took it off, throwing it somewhere in the living room. Leaving the brunette in her bra.

Her lipstick sweetly stains the soft skin. Letting it paint all over the smooth surface of her skin, covering mostly her chest and neck.

"I love you so bad." She whispers on the skin, loving the way Jennie acts only for her.

"Baby." Jennie practically whimpers at the act. She can feel the lipstick kisses painting her skin, making her dig her fingers into the blonde locks and head leaning back, giving her wife more room.

Rosé starts becoming more intense with her kisses. Occasionally switching between kissing, sucking, and licking the skin. Driving the woman beneath her crazy with each kiss.

"Rosie– I swear..."

She starts leading her kisses back up to her lips, smirking as she hears the slight sounds Jennie makes whenever she moves a little.

They pull back after, intensely staring at each other like they crave one another.

Jennie's brunette hair was all over the couch, her lips smudged with Rosé's lipstick and included red shaped lips painted all over her skin. Teeth marks occasionally appear in some of the lipstick stains. All while having her eyes teary, needy in fact.

The younger girl lead her own fingers to her lips, feeling how bare the skin was. Noticed her lipstick was mostly gone already.

"You ruined my lipstick." She says, her voice a little raspy.

"Not my fault," Jennie responds, "This is though,"

Rosé was about to question her until she felt her dress ripped apart, leaving her in her bra and underwear.

"That dress was expensive." She whispers, before leaning her forehead onto the brunette.

"I would rather burn another fifty pairs of this dress than see one more person looking at you in this."

"Fair enough." Suddenly standing up and carrying Jennie, leading them to their bedroom. Quickly shutting the door behind them. Both of them know they have a long night ahead of them.