kiss me hard before you go

Rosé watched Jennie put on her long coat and carried her large suitcase to the front door. Kuma ran up to her, pulling on the clothing while barking.

With a heavy heart and an obvious sadness on her face, she was upset her wife had to leave.

"Do you really have to go?" She says with sad eyes.

The brunette turned around, her heart shattering as looking upon the sadness on the blonde's face. Giving her no choice but to drop her suitcase and pull her in for a hug.

"Don't be so sad, my love. It'll only be three weeks until I'm back in your arms. I'm sure of it." She pulls back a little, showing a sad smile.

"But– can't you just work from home? Or at your workplace?" The younger girl tried giving options, hoping for her wife to stay.

She received a shaking head of a no in response, "They need me to go, sweetheart. It was unexpected yet urgent so I don't think I have any choice."

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm not used to being away from you for so long. I don't know what I'd do."

Jennie gives her another sad smile, lifting one of her hands to caress the soft cheek of the blonde. In response, she turns her head more, reminiscing about the touch as if she won't be able to feel it for some time.

"I promise you, I will call and text you whenever I can. I'll even let Lisa and Jisoo know to cheer you up while I'm away." She promises.

"It won't be enough." The younger girl sighs.

"I know, I know," Jennie says, pulling her into another tight hug.

She pulls out of the hug once more as she kneels down to pet Kuma, before hugging him too.

"See you later, KuKu. Mommy will miss you." She receives a small bark and smiles. Putting him down and giving him another small pat.

"Come on, love." She takes her hand out to Rosé, picking up her suitcase as she gets ready to leave.

Hand in hand, they walked to the car. Loading Jennie's suitcase in the trunk before driving their way to the airport for her business trip.

The blonde purposely made sure to drive a little slower than usual, wanting to spend her short time with the brunette.

Jennie of course took notice, but not saying anything anyway. For the sake of the younger girl.

When they arrived at the airport, Rosé made sure to unload the suitcase and to walk extra slowly.

They arrived a few minutes early, having Rosé cling to Jennie the whole time, not wanting to waste any second of being away.

It was only about time when it was time for the departure.

The older girl turned to look at the blonde, noticing tearful eyes on her face.

"Oh, love." She pulls her into a tight hold, feeling each other's hearts against their chests.

"No matter where I am and no matter where I go, my heart will always be beside yours." She cups her face.

"I already miss you." Rosé started to sob.

"I'm going to miss you too." She chuckles softly, wiping her wife's tears away.

The brunette pulls her in for a hard kiss, not giving a care in the world if people stare at them. All she cared for was the feeling of Rosé's soft lips against hers. Laughing between kisses as she can taste some of Rosé's tears falling in between, still loving the way they felt on her.

Rosé clung onto Jennie as long as she could, even clutching her coat in her palms. Saddened that she has to leave.

They pulled away with foreheads touching. After a few seconds, they started to laugh heartedly.

"I love you always, baby." The blonde says, honestly.

"I love you too." This time she's the one to feel tears in her eyes.

The announcer on the speaker announced that the plane was leaving soon, letting the wives know it was time to leave.

Before leaving, she gives another sweet kiss to the younger girl. Mouthing an "I love you" as she walks backward, still staring into her eyes lovingly.

Rosé knows that they will be okay, no matter how far apart they are, they will always come home to each other. And they both knew that in their hearts they are together as one.