until i found you

"No peaking! A few more steps until we're there!" The brunette constructed her wife on the beach, a beautiful sunset glowing above them.

"But I wanna see now!" Rosé whines as she tries to pull away Jennie's hands from her eyes.

"No peaking, my love." She smiles at the way the blonde was acting, looking oh so very cute.

Jennie decided to give her special birthday gift to her wife, as the party had just ended only a while ago. It was the perfect time to show her the gift.

"Almost there, turn right." She instructed.

"Alright, open your eyes." She uncovers her hands upon Rosé's eyes and watched as her eyes light up at the scene in front of her.

The beautiful sunset falls down on them as the beautiful scenery of the beach upon them. A couple of candles and blankets lay on top of the sand. It was all too perfect, perfect for the moment.

"Wow, this is, wow." The younger girl stares at the scene, and can't take her eyes off the sight.

"Thank you so so much, I love this. I love you." Rosé turns around and throws herself at the older girl. Hugging her tightly as her smile grew.

Reciprocating her hug, Jennie holds her even tighter. "I love you more." She whispers close to her ear.

After leading her to the beach, they sat on the decorated blankets and scented candles to enjoy the moment.

Hands clasped together, "Thank you, Jennie. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you by my side."

Jennie turned her head to face her beautiful wife, the sunset shining on her face.

"No thank you. Because of you, I wouldn't be here today. Until I found you, I found love. You're the love of my life Rosie.

"Every single day of my life, it only gets better because I have you. No words can explain my love for you."

She stood up and took Rosé's hand into hers, leading the both of them to the cool ocean water.

"Look up." She said, pointing at the sunset. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yeah, beautiful." The blonde replied, staring at the older woman.

Jennie laughed, finding her comment ironic, but feeling wonderful emotion in her.

"I see what you did there..." She replied, shaking her head with a grin.

"What can I say, you're gorgeous," Rosé says, cheekily.

"Says you..." The brunette says, looking up and down.

The younger girl blushes at the way her wife was staring at her, no longer holding eye contact, she turned away with red cheeks. Hearing the girl beside her laugh.

"You never fail to make me nervous, Jennie Kim." Sighing, already giving up.

"Oh yeah?"

Rosé turns back to look at her with curious eyes. Not prepared for what Jennie was about to do.

Her face turns a darker shade of red when the older woman slowly took off her dress and threw it on the sand. Revealing a red bikini.

"Don't act as if you've never seen me like this," She smirks, looking at the blushing woman.

"I can't control it!" She huffs, once again turning her view away.

Laughing once more, "Come on, join me, Rosie! This is the reason why I wanted you to wear your bikini underneath."

"Alright alright!" She proceeds to take off her dress, throwing it in the same direction Jennie's dress was laying. Revealing her white bikini against her skin.

Jennie whistles at the sight.

She immediately receives a wave of splash from the younger girl, too embarrassed at the way Jennie was acting.

"Happy birthday my love, I can't wait to spend all the next birthdays with you."

"You're going to spend all of them with me?" She teasingly asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yup! Me and me only." She faces her on her tippy toes to reach the blonde's lips. "And no one else."

"Then I can't wait." She smiles in between the kiss, laughing at the way Jennie pulls her down in the water to kiss her more. Loving the way they felt against her skin. With the best birthday she good ever receives, this is where she wants to be, with her lover.