wake me up with kisses

If Jennie could trade anything in the world, she still would choose the sleeping girl beside her.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking rapidly as she adjusted her sight to the sunlight shining through the window from the shared bedroom.

When her vision was clear, she could only smile at the sight in front of her.

Rosé lying on her stomach with her face squished on her pillow facing the brunette. Her body was so close to Jennie's, that no space was left between them. Her blonde hair was scattered everywhere with a few strands of hair in front of her face.

Yet she was so perfect in Jennie's eyes.

The brunette rubbed the bare back of the blonde before tucking strands of hair away from the girl's face.

She rubbed the younger girl's back and watched the girl sleep so soundly. Loving the way the girl slept so peacefully and safely in their shared bed, with her girl.

She had the urge to kiss the plump cheeks of her wife, so she did. The urge only grew, so she kissed her wife's forehead, eyes, all the way to her lips.

Until she heard the sweet giggles coming from the girl beside her but kept her eyes close.

Wanting to see those beautiful eyes, the older girl immediately gently pushed Rosé on her back and planted kisses all over her face, causing the younger to laugh and finally open her eyes.

"Goodmorning, darling," Jennie said with a huge smile, giving another kiss before letting her wife stretch her arms and legs.

"What a great morning, isn't it?" Rosé responded as she yawned, facing the brunette so she could hug and snuggle her face onto her wife's neck.

"It's more than great when I can wake up with you by my side." Hugging the younger back. "Especially when I can wake you up with kisses."

Looking up at Jennie and giving her a passionate kiss; "How could I be so lucky to have you?" The blonde asked, smiling so much.

"Nuh-uh, I'm the lucky one." She tightens her hold on the girl, before placing another kiss on top of the girl's head.

"C'mon, let's get ready for the day–" The brunette was about to get up but was pulled back into another warm hug.

"Or we can just stay like this for a while." The blonde grinned.

Jennie would always side with her wife, so she agreed. "Alright, alright, but only for today." Causing both of the girls to laugh.

"I love you, so much, Jen." Snuggling her face into Jennie's neck as Rosé could only smile, she felt as if nothing could get any better than this. Loving the way Jennie wakes her up with kisses every morning, and every day and night. She wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

"I love you, too." Giggling and laughing before giving each other kisses.