precious

Rosé sighed as she finally arrived home after another long day of work.

"Home." She sighed, closing the door behind her.

Around midnight, she arrived, knowing that Jennie was probably already sleeping in their shared bed.

She desperately wanted to go to sleep already, next to her wife. To hold and cuddle up with her as they both sleep.

So she quietly walked to the bathroom, carefully not wanting to wake up the sleeping brunette across the hall.

The blonde brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas, wanting to go to bed quickly as she was already feeling way too tired.

Once she was done, she carefully walked to the bedroom, she could already hear the snoring coming from her wife.

She was surprised to see Jennie had fallen asleep while watching a show on her laptop, the show still playing.

Jennie had a slight drool, messy hair, and was wearing one of Rosé's hoodies as she slept soundly.

She was so precious in Rosé's eyes.

The younger girl never felt so lucky to be able to see this side of Jennie, as she was the only one who could.

Taking the laptop off and closing it, she carefully went to her side of the bed and stared at the older girl.

She pulled the blanket over Jennie to cover her more while moving the few strands of brunette hair out of her face.

It was moments like these that Rosé cherishes the most.

She cherishes all her moments with Jennie.

Placing a kiss on the forehead, caused Jennie to squirm, slightly opening one eye.

"Baby?" The brunette mumbled tiredly.

Jennie's too precious when she's like this, the blonde thought as she smiled at the girl.

"Shhh, just go back to sleep." Rosé whispered. "You need all the sleep you can get."

"Listen to your own words, Rosie." The older girl mumbled with a sly grin.

"Are you trying to argue with me, Jennie Kim?"

"No, ma'am." She responded, her grin getting bigger, even when she was half asleep shes happy that her wife is finally home.

"You know, I was waiting for you to come home."

"I know, I'm sorry. Work keeps taking all of my time and it's just– frustrating honestly."

"Hmm." She thought of an idea, "Maybe you should get a week off this time."

"Then who will be the one working?" The younger girl asked.

"Fuck work, I should be the one getting all of your time." Jennie pouts, looking up at the blonde.

"Whatever your sweet heart desires my love." Rosé smiles, placing a chaste kiss.

"Now can we please sleep, I'm exhausted." She yawned, plopping her head down on her pillow, sighing as the soft pillow hits her head.

"Don't have to ask me twice." Jennie said as she curls up next to her wife, snuggling her head into the blonde.

"I love you." Rosé mumbled sleepily.

"Love you more, goodnight Rosie." She whispered as both of them closed their eyes and drifted away into another night with each other.