"Brat."

"Snail."

"Snail? Oh, you little shit!"

"Is this normal for them?" Esme whispered to Loona. The pair just watching them smack talk to the other.

"Yes." Loona whispered back. Just watching the pair interacting.

How?

In a snap like that?

The two just behave like this. Loona watches them. Millie watches them. A small frown as she watches Striker closely. Just ready to take him down. Separate the pair if she must. Ready to kill not fully trusting him.

Glance at Blitz, Stolas. The two closes as they watch as well. It's a bit hard to pick up what they're thinking. Especially Blitz which usually isn't much trouble unless caught off guard.

What kind of talk happens behind that door?

"Is the asshole getting the job?" Loona looked at Blitz.

"Debatable. But don't worry he will get, another, a big fat juicy warning if he tries to toll kill or murder any of us."

"I'm right here." Striker not pleased as they are sitting by Moxxie. The pair not touching the other. Unless you notice their tails were close to each other.

What? The pair like to keep physical affection behind closed doors. Unless Striker tries to be sneaky in the past.

"That's the point genius. Some smartie pants you are."

"Say Blitz how the paper work?"

Blitz flips off the smirking snake.

A lot of unexpected turns have happened today.

Striker eyes stare across at Blitz, Stolas. Besides the threes of them. The rest were either talking or listening to the others. Not focusing on the three at the moment to see the stars. The two staring back at them. Spiral eyes narrowed as they looked at the shorter companion. They clenched to the side but let go as they thought back at the talk.

Well, it was unexpected but can work for their end.

Glance at Moxxie relax against them. Anyone else would just be them sitting normally. He not anyone else picking up the smallest signs. That includes seeing those pupils, needing to ask about those contacts, look at the pair.

A look of unsureness, worry, and the gaze just softened. Then left in a snap. Push away to be swept under.

It made him want to clamp his teeth over the mark he placed. To show them Moxxie was theirs. That part of the talk he not sure he will never accept. For those two to even dare asked him.

Ask HIM if there is a possibility of sharing.

Told them to stop whatever this is by trying to bring Moxxie in it. Their Critter doesn't need to be confused. Doesn't need a false hope only to be discarded if it can't work. Doesn't need to be around all this Royal mess. Won't be a part of it. That for all they know it will be a passing fling. A moment of weakness Moxxie would have succumb to temptation being away from Striker.

Along with made it clear those two should focus their so called 'relationship'. Those two should think about having a longer relationship. One of them is only now starting to go on a real date. It did look like neither of them wanted to mess this up from what it sounds and looked like. Still pathetic just like before even with the book deal and after. Yet, able to use it around. Can't mess this up even if both had this desire to bring Moxxie in. A talk those two need to think really long and hard about it.