"Oh, watch it."

The two sisters talk a bit while the others stay back. Loona and Esme talking to themselves. Moxxie watches. Glance at Blitz when he watches him take their phone out. A little frown then rolled his eyes. "Okay?"

"Spying now? Thought your better than that?"

"Never mind." Glance back over.

"Yep, don't worry that empty head of yours."

"I should empty these bullets."

"Chill! Cheeze and hot sauce you really do need to take an insult."

Roll their eyes not going to deal with this.

The siblings say their goodbye. Then they all drove back to start the day at work. One client came in as Blitz, Loona goes to do this one.

"I'm going to go pick up we lunch early." Moxxie walking out of the meeting room. Began to get everyone's order.

"Tell them extra cheese! I need my cheese!"

"You are going to have a cheese problem one day."

"Never!"

Roll their eyes and heads out of the building. Off to go get some food. Mind went over what Blitz was looking over in their phone. Push it away a bit. Probably personal related anyway. Not their problem to walk into.

What if they get hurt?

Shut it. Blitz can help themselves. He is smarter than he lets it show. Plus, not like he will be alone.

He thinks he is losing me. You know how he feels about that? You saw that pain when their twin wants nothing to do with them. Afraid of being alone. All most look conflicted about Sallie going back too.

He is not losing me. He is not losing Sallie. Those two will be bonding. He just has an employee who is moving on.

Moving on from the Family.

It was work. Not family. We've become unexpected companions, they'll admit that. That it. It'll continue to be that.

Just like an unexpected friendship with Stolas?

What are they trying to gain from this? Literally had a talk about this with Octavia. That nothing will happen. It will leave. They got to focus on the other relationship. Not bring them in this.

You're beginning to like them. The like you know what we're talking about? Like you thought. Octavia notices it. That those two want you in this.

Shut. Up.

Great all most want to tell those annoying voices to come back. Now they have to deal with their own mental voice. That is worse. You know what? When they go to Wrath they will talk to Doc. Help before giving them an idea and push what to do. Yes. That can work out. Relax slightly as their mind was empty.

You think Striker would share?

That's it there going to see Doc right now!

The sandwi-

Can wait. My tiny amount of sanity can't!

What sanity?

Que te jodan!

Those sandwiches will have to wait a little longer now.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Blitz snarled as he was debating whether to pull his gun out. Millie owns a weapon as well. Loona on guard as she stood by Esme side.