Chapter 657 Purple Phoenix City

  Half an hour later, the spaceship arrived at Zifeng City, a second-tier city of the Feng Clan.

  After the spaceship stopped, everyone got off the ship one after another. Some people didn't forget to say thank you to Murong Jin before getting off the ship. Murong Jin didn't care much about it. The question he is thinking about now is the road from Zifeng City to the Phoenix Clan Imperial City, Fire Phoenix City. How should he go? Should he fly there directly? It's better to go there by teleportation array, or find another public spaceship to go there.

  It's noon now. If we fly there, it will probably be dark when we get to Fire Phoenix City. I’m afraid it’s difficult to enter the city after dark! It is best to find a public airship. Taking a spaceship is cheaper than taking a teleportation array.

  After Murong Jin got off the spaceship, he did not leave in a hurry, but walked directly into the waiting hall in the center of the spaceship. He found a female receptionist and asked carefully. "My friend, I want to go to Fire Phoenix City. I don't know if there are any public airships that can go to Fire Phoenix City today. It's best to have a spaceship that can reach Fire Phoenix City before dark."

  The female receptionist heard Murong Jin's inquiry and thought about it. He replied: "Senior, there will be a spaceship going to Fire Phoenix City in an hour. The spaceship is level 12 and flies very fast. If you take that spaceship, you can reach Fire Phoenix City in half an hour. Guaranteed. You can reach Fire Phoenix City before dark."

  Murong Jin received this answer and nodded with satisfaction. "Okay, then I'll take this ship. How much is the ticket?"

  "This spaceship is a twelfth-level luxury spaceship. The more expensive ticket is 5,000 high-grade immortal crystals. If you are not satisfied with the price, you can take the spaceship three hours later. However, if you take that spaceship If so, I’m afraid it will be a little later before we can reach Fire Phoenix City.”

  Murong Jin said without hesitation: "I will take this spaceship!" As he said that, he took out five thousand immortal crystals and handed them to the other party.

  Although, after arriving in the Shangtian Realm, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao have been soaking in the blood pool to stabilize their strength. However, the third brother and Xiao Cai were not idle, and helped Xu Yao sell many eleventh and twelve level blessing rings. Therefore, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had a lot of fairy crystals in their hands, and there was no shortage of fairy crystals. crystal. Murong Jin calculated the Hua Xian Jing just because he was used to being frugal, not because he didn't have the Xian Jing.

  "Okay, okay." The female receptionist took the fairy crystal, immediately registered it for Shen Xuyao, and took out a silver ship plate and handed it to Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin took the sign and found an inconspicuous seat in the hall and sat down. He took out the hourglass and placed it next to him. He took off in an hour and arrived in half an hour, which meant that in another hour and a half, he would be able to reach the Phoenix Clan's imperial city, Fire Phoenix City. Thinking of this, Murong Jin nodded with satisfaction.

  "Murong, please rest for a while!"

  When Murong Jin heard her lover's message, she raised her hand and touched the shirt on her chest. "Xu Yao, we will arrive at Huofeng City soon. When we get to Huofeng City, I will help you get the lotus seeds and the Sky Fire Pearl back."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he couldn't help but sigh. "Murong, you have worked hard these days."

  Murong Jin heard this and shook his head gently. "It doesn't matter." He is not afraid of hard work. As long as Xu Yao can cultivate to become an Immortal Emperor as soon as possible and can cultivate a human form, he will be satisfied.