Chapter 650 Northern Demon Tribe

  After everyone agreed, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin to the demon clan in the north, while Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin stayed to protect Shen Xuan and the others.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin traveled for five days and arrived in the territory of the demon clan. This time, both of them were wearing Demon Clan clothes, so they didn't look out of place in Demon Clan territory.

  Before returning to the demon clan, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had already restored their appearance. Therefore, when the demon guards guarding the formation saw that it was Murong Jin who had returned, they immediately knelt down and saluted without any hesitation. "Meet the Emperor."

  Murong Jin waved his hands towards those people. "Everyone, please get up. Whoever has a map on you can give me a copy."

  "I have it here." After saying that, a guard took out a complete picture of the demon clan and handed it to Murong Jin.

  "Okay, you guys keep on guard!" After saying that, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao left together.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came to a small town. Murong Jin took out the magic crystal and asked for a guest room, and the two of them lived together.

  Shen Xuyao sat on a chair and looked at the map of the demons carefully, and then he looked at his wife in confusion. "Why do you still have the magic crystal?"

  "Yes, when I was in retreat, I deliberately kept some magic crystals and didn't use them all." Because he knew that he would go to the demon world in the upper heaven realm, Murong Jin left some magic crystals.

  Ordinary demon monks and demon immortals can only absorb magic crystals, but cannot absorb the immortal energy in the immortal crystals for practice. However, Murong Jin is an anomaly. He is the emperor of the demon clan. Not only can he absorb magic crystals to practice, but he can also absorb fairy crystals to practice. He can use both crystals. In addition, Murong Jin can also absorb immortal energy to practice, which is something other demons cannot do.

  Shen Xuyao handed the map on the table to Murong Jin. "Look! Where are your lotus seeds?"

  Murong Jin took the map and looked at it carefully. Draw three places where lotus seeds are hidden.

  Shen Xuyao checked the three places drawn by his wife, then looked at their location, and immediately determined the nearest route. "We use teleportation. In two days, we can reach the first place."

  Murong Jin turned his head and looked at his partner. "Xu Yao, I don't know why. After I came to the north, I always felt a little uneasy. I always felt that this trip would be extremely dangerous."

  Shen Xuyao stared at his lover's pale face, smiled and comforted him: "You just like to think wildly. Your black lotus is so powerful, haven't we always found your lotus seeds very smoothly?" Indeed, every time You can encounter some magical beasts next to Black Lotus Seeds, but those magical beasts are simply vulnerable to Black Lotus, and they are nothing more than Black Lotus's appetizers.

  "Yes, the last few times I searched for lotus seeds, everything went smoothly." Lowering his head, Murong Jin murmured to himself, comforting himself.

  "Are you tired from traveling these days? That's why you start thinking wildly?"

  Murong Jin raised his head, met the man's gentle gaze, and twitched the corner of his mouth. "I'm indeed a little tired. Can you sleep with me for a while?"

  "My pleasure." With that said, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin's hand and stood up from the chair together.

  Ten days later,