Chapter 616 Transaction

  In Shen Xuyao's cave, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Kong Ming and Ao Lie gathered together to drink tea.

  Shen Xuyao picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Kong Ming. "Third brother, after drinking this cup of tea, take Ao Lie back!" Next, Shen Xuyao will take Murong Jin to the Tu tribe to search for Tiantu Pearl and Lotus Seeds. Therefore, he does not want his third brother to go with him, and he does not want to implicate him. and Ao Lie. Jiang Shanxun is his old enemy and his nemesis, and he should deal with it himself.

  Kong Ming turned his head and looked at Shen Xuyao. "Brother, your search for lotus seeds this time is extremely dangerous. You should be more careful."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded slightly. "Okay, I will be careful, thank you third brother for reminding me."

  "Third brother, you once said that Xu Yao's luck is better than that woman's. Xu Yao can definitely defeat her, right?"

  Kongming heard Murong Jin's question and nodded without hesitation. "Of course, eldest brother will definitely be able to defeat her. However, the process may be a little difficult."

  Murong Jin felt much more at ease after hearing this. "As long as I can fight her."

  Kong Ming looked at Murong Jin and persuaded worriedly: "Second brother, as I said before, it's best not to kill people if you can, and don't add to the killings. It's not good for you or eldest brother."

  Murong Jin looked at Kong Ming who was speaking and nodded slightly. "I will try my best!"

  Jiang Shanxu had to die. If the others could avoid killing him, Murong Jin would try not to do anything. Not for himself, just for his partner. For his Xu Yao.

  "Amitabha, the young monk wishes the two brothers immediate success."

  "Thank you, third brother, for coming all the way here to give me some guidance." Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao thanked him again.

  "Amitabha, the three of us are born from the same roots. When our two brothers encounter difficulties, I cannot stand by and watch."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he nodded slightly and turned to look at Ao Lie. "Ao Lie, take care of my third brother."

  Ao Lie nodded slightly when he heard this. "I will."

  Shen Xuyao received the other party's consent and nodded with satisfaction. The four of them chatted for a while. Kong Ming and Ao Lie left together.

  Once the two people left, only Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were left in the cave. Shen Xuyao took out the messenger jade pendant and sent a message to City Lord Zhou, telling him about the meeting tomorrow. Then he put away the jade pendant.

  Murong Jin said nothing, silently put down the tea bowl in his hand, and sat on Shen Xuyao's lap.

  Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at the person in his arms. Their eyes met, and they could see the unbreakable friendship in each other's eyes. Neither of them spoke, they just stared at each other quietly. They looked at each other for a long time. Shen Xuyao took the initiative to lower his head and kiss his lover's forehead. Murong Jin was like a cat, obediently leaning on the man's arms. Enjoying your lover's kiss.

  ………………………………

  The next day, most of the people in Rock Ridge left. Only the people from the Golden Lion Clan, the Peacock Clan and the Zhou Family stayed. Shen Xuyao originally wanted to visit the three families one by one. However, early in the morning, the Golden Lion Clan Huang, Peacock Emperor and City Lord Zhou were already waiting outside the formation.