Chapter 623 Coming to the Ice Tribe

  Three months later, the Ice Tribe.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came to the northernmost part of the continent, which is also the coldest place. This is a mountain range covered with snow all year round - the Frozen Mountains.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arranged a formation to keep out the cold in the No. 8 Mountain Range, took out their caves, and lived here.

  After three months, the three "Jiang Shanxi" trapped in the Sky Thunder Pearl by Shen Xuyao have been refined into waste. Shen Xuyao's blood curse was broken and his injuries healed. After this period of recovery, Murong Jin's injuries also healed. However, although the two people's injuries were healed, they still faced a more serious problem, that is, they could not find the teleportation array.

  Counting the time, it has been eighty-three days since Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came here. They have searched all eight mountains here, but they can't find the teleportation array no matter how hard they search. After asking other Ice Tribe people, the Ice Tribe also said that the teleportation array is in this mountain range. Moreover, Shen Xuyao also felt that the exit was here, and Murong Jin and Mu Ling also felt the same. But I don’t know why, I can feel it but can’t find it.

During dinner, Shen Xuyao was still looking at the map in his hand worriedly. "According to the map, this frozen mountain is the northernmost part of the Sin Tribe Continent. Mountain No. 8 is the northernmost mountain. Logically speaking, it should be on the eighth mountain? Why isn't it? "

  Murong Jin frowned deeply when he heard his lover's words. "There are three tribes living here in Bingfeng Mountain. The Tianbing tribe lives on Mountain No. 1. The Feixue tribe lives on Mountain No. 4. The Bingyu tribe lives on Mountain No. 7. The total population of the three tribes is five There are more than a hundred people. During this period of time, we have inquired with many people. The information we got was all from Mountain No. 8, right?"

  "What's wrong?" Touching his chin, Shen Xuyao thought secretly.

  "Will those ice tribe monks deceive us because they think we are outsiders?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "Probably not! During this period of time, I have sold them a lot of potions one after another. They have a very good attitude towards me, so they shouldn't deceive us, right?"

  "this……"

  "Don't worry, we'll look for it again. If we really can't find it, we'll have to go to the water tribe in the south."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he nodded slightly. "It can only be the."

  ………………………………

  A few days later,

  Shen Xuyao looked at Bing Shi who walked into his house and showed a polite smile. "What potion should I buy this time?"

  Bingshi is a warrior of the Bingyu Tribe on Mountain No. 7. He is an eighth-level warrior and often comes to Shen Xuyao to buy potions. Therefore, Shen Xuyao and Bing Shi are very familiar with each other.

  Bingshi looked at Shen Xuyao. He scratched his head sheepishly. He walked up to Shen Xuyao and took out a pile of animal skin rolls and placed them on the table. "This is what Jiaojiao, Tingting, and Xiaodie asked me to send."

  Shen Xuyao looked at the animal skin roll on the table and couldn't help but be stunned. He took it over and looked at it one by one, twitching the corner of his mouth awkwardly. What did you think it was? It turns out to be a love letter!

The Overlord Who Wears Books Loves Poisonous Wife (Part 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें