Chapter 621: Imprisoning Honglian

  Murong Jin searched around the place, but couldn't find his lover. He immediately used the partnership contract to search, but found that the partnership contract was blocked and he couldn't find him at all. Not being able to feel his lover's position, Murong Jin's expression changed drastically, and he immediately looked at Mu Ling anxiously. "where is he?"

  Mu Ling looked at Murong Jin and blinked his big innocent eyes. Said: "I can't feel it either."

  When Murong Jin heard Mu Ling's answer, his face turned pale. "How could this happen? How could this happen? Xu Yao, Xu Yao, where are you? Where are you?" Murong Jin staggered and ran into the woods to look for his partner.

  Wait until Murong Jin's figure disappears. The pale-faced Shen Xuyao appeared on the spot again. The red lotus fire was still floating beside him.

  Honglian Yihuo looked at Shen Xuyao very proudly. "Look, how stupid your partner is! Instead of letting such a fool protect you, why don't you consider me?"

  Shen Xuyao looked at the other party weakly and said: "I am a great disciple of Heavenly Dao. I possess the Ten Directions Dzi Beads and can use ten different kinds of immortal power. I don't need external objects like strange fire."

  For others, strange fire may be a treasure from heaven and earth, and it may be a good thing that many people are eager for. However, Shen Xuyao is not an ordinary person. Every time he fuses a Dzi Bead, he can control a kind of power, so he does not need strange fire. Moreover, his body is a colorful lotus, which belongs to the wood element and the alien fire attribute. If you contract a strange fire. It is easy to damage his body. Therefore, Shen Xuyao felt that there was no need for him to add unnecessary unnecessary trouble.

  Honglian Yihuo was very unhappy when he heard this. "Hmph, what do you mean? I'm happy to follow you, so you can just enjoy it secretly? Are you still not willing to contract with me?"

  "You and I have different attributes and are not suitable to be masters and servants. You'd better find another job!" To be honest, Shen Xuyao really didn't like this strange fire. This strange fire is only seventh grade, its level is not high, and its attributes are inconsistent. There is really no need for a contract.

  Red Lotus Strange Fire looked at the weak Shen Xuyao. He couldn't help but snorted coldly. "No, I'm attracted to you. If you don't contract with me, I will make your wife never find you for the rest of her life."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he looked helpless. "It's not that I don't want to contract with you, but our two attributes are at odds. My body is a colorful lotus and I can't contract with strange fire."

  "Then you just said that you can use ten kinds of power. Doesn't it include fire? Doesn't it include thunder and lightning? Aren't these two powers your nemesis?"

  "That's different. The Ten Directions Dzi Bead is an immortal treasure given to me by Master. The ten powers balance and restrict each other. And you, your power cannot balance and restrict. It is not good for me, only harmful."

  When Honglian Yihuo heard this, he was even more angry and started to float back and forth. "Hey, you ignorant guy."

  "Okay, don't say it so righteously. I don't know your thoughts yet. The purpose of you wanting to make a contract with me is to leave the Sin Clan Continent. You don't really want to be my different fire." Shen Xuyao is not a fool. How could he not understand what Honglian was thinking. The reason why Honglian proposed the contract was to leave the Sin Clan Continent.