Chapter 626 Demon Continent

  Although all four children were released from seclusion, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were not in a hurry to retreat. They stayed with the four children in Leiquan for another ten years before Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin with them to find Lianzi.

  Murong Jin's lotus seeds are in the Demon Clan continent, so this time Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin are going to the Demon Clan to find the lotus seeds. The demons in Zhongtian Territory also live in the northern part of the mainland, and Shen Xuyao brought Murong Jin to the north. The two people used teleportation to directly penetrate the isolation formation and arrived at the land of the demons.

  It was obviously daytime outside, but when he arrived at the Demon Clan, Shen Xuyao discovered that it was night here, the moon was high, and the stars were shining all over the sky. Every plant and thing that illuminates the demon clan. Murong said that the demons have no day, only night. Belongs to the kingdom of eternal night.

As the Demon Emperor, this is Murong Jin's first time coming to the Demon Clan. Standing within the isolation formation, looking around, you can see a black desert with rolling black sand dunes and many unknown black plants dotting it. This place looks very desolate. It makes people feel very sad.

  "How brave, who dares to invade my demon territory?"

  Suddenly, twenty demon monks wearing black clothes and black death masks flew out from the black sand dunes, trapping Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin in the middle.

  Murong Jin looked at those people. He couldn't help but squint his eyes. He released the pressure on himself and suppressed everyone. "The Demon Emperor is so beautiful."

  Twenty black-clothed demons were suppressed by Murong Jin and fell to the ground.

  After hearing Murong Jin's words, a ninth-level demon in the lead looked at Murong Jin in surprise. "Demon Emperor, are you the Demon Emperor?"

  Murong Jin looked at the other party, and a black lotus emerged from behind.

  Twenty people were shocked when they saw the black lotus behind Murong Jin, but they quickly reacted. "Greetings to the Demon Emperor, paying homage to the Demon Emperor."

  Murong Jin looked at these people, waved his hands, and put away his pressure. "Everyone get up!"

  "No!" In response, twenty people stood up.

  Shen Xuyao's eyes swept over these people one by one. It was found that among the twenty people, one was at the late ninth level, and the other nineteen were at the eighth level, and their strength was not very high.

  Murong Jin looked at the late ninth level demon. Asked: "What is your name? Which demon king is your subordinate?"

  "Reporting to the Demon Emperor, the villain's name is Zach, and he is a subordinate of the Ninth Prince. This area is under the management of the Ninth Prince."

  Murong Jin nodded slightly when he heard this. "I'm here to take a look. Don't tell anyone else. Also, if any of you has a map of the demon clan, give me one."

  When Zach heard this, he quickly took out a map and handed it to Murong Jin respectfully. "Emperor, please take a look."

  Murong Jin took it and looked at it. He nodded with satisfaction when he discovered that it was the entire map of the Demon Clan in the Zhongtian Domain. Then he took Shen Xuyao and left with him.

  Zach and everyone watched the two people leave. Seeing that the two disappeared in the blink of an eye, Zach secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Boss, why did the emperor suddenly come to our Zhongtian Territory?"