Chapter 636: Murong level promoted to Immortal Emperor

  A thousand years later,

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came out of seclusion, they found that they were on a deserted island. Seeing that Shen Xuan, Shen Rui and Xiao Meng have all advanced to the level of Immortal King, they are already at the early stage of Immortal King. Jin Luo is also at the peak of Immortal King. All four children have made great progress. This made Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin very happy.

  Shen Xuan and the others were very happy to see their two fathers leaving seclusion. The family sat on the beach and had a seafood dinner together.

  Shen Rui looked at his two fathers curiously. He asked: "Father, Dad, you have been in seclusion for thousands of years. Are you going to be promoted to the Immortal Emperor this time when you leave seclusion?"

  "Yes, I plan to let your dad advance first. Tomorrow, I will set up a formation on the island. I will set up a formation for your dad to block the thunder tribulation, and then set up a formation to wrap up the magic and poisonous gas."

  Shen Rui nodded slightly when he heard his father's answer. "Father, what about you? Are you going to be promoted too?"

  "Well, I also feel the shield. Don't worry, I will advance after your father advances." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin beside him.

  Murong Jin met her lover's eyes and couldn't help but smile. "Actually, you can advance first."

  "I'm not in a hurry. When I advance to Immortal King, aren't you the one who advances first?"

  "Okay!" Murong Jin knew that if he didn't advance first, Xu Yao would not be able to advance with peace of mind. Therefore, he had no choice but to agree to advance first.

  Shen Xuyao released his soul power and looked around, and found that the island was very desolate. Moreover, the island was not big and very hidden. "This is a nice place! Who chose the place?"

  "I, I chose it." At this point, Jin Luo smiled.

  "Father, you don't know something. After the two fathers retreated, we stayed at Leiquan for a hundred years. Later, we went to other places to look for opportunities. After that, we found the opportunity, and Jin Luo let us The three of us went to seclusion in the ring. In fact, my second brother, Xiao Meng, me, and we have just been out of seclusion for less than a year. In the past thousand years, Jin Luo has been protecting us all." At this point, Shen Xuan looked at his brother-in-law and was very grateful to him.

  When Shen Xuan said this, Jin Luo scratched his head in embarrassment. "Brother, what are you talking about? Isn't that what it should be?"

  Shen Xuyao looked at Jin Luo. Nod slightly. "Thank you Jin Luo for your hard work."

  "Father, I'm fine. Anyway, I'm stuck in this realm now and it's hard to find an opportunity. I found an opportunity before, so I asked my wife and the others to retreat after thinking about it."

  Brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui obtained the strange fire and wood spirit. After spending a hundred years in Leiquan, the two of them refined their bodies and improved their strength. After staying there for a hundred years, his strength rose to the peak of Xuxian. Later, the four of them looked for an opportunity together. When they found an opportunity, Jin Luo didn't ask for it and gave it to the other three. In this way, Shen Xuan relied on the ability of controlling the eight treasure rings left to him by his father to take Xiao Meng and My younger brother Shen Rui went to the time training room together. The three people stayed in seclusion there for five hundred years, and then they were all promoted to Immortal Kings.