Chapter 643 Little Phoenix King Le

  Shen Xuyao realized the other party's identity and immediately flew over, knocking the three human female cultivators away. Saved the little phoenix.

  When Murong Jin saw Shen Xuyao flying out, he also flew out, and Shen Xuan and the other three also flew out together.

  The three female cultivators were beaten until they lay on the ground and vomited blood. It took them a long time to get up from the ground. The leader is a female cultivator wearing a red dress. This woman is at the peak of the eighth level.

  The red skirt looked at Shen Xuyao and the other five with pale faces. "Who are you? Do you dare to interfere with Tianyue Sect's affairs?"

  "Tianyue Sect? Are all the juniors of Tianyue Sect as rude as you?" At this point, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes and released his pressure. The three female disciples of Tianyue Sect all knelt on the ground.

  A female cultivator in a blue skirt immediately said: "Senior, please forgive me, senior, please forgive me."

  The female nun in a green skirt also hurriedly begged for mercy. "It was us who bumped into senior, please forgive me."

  The leader in red skirt looked at Shen Xuyao and gritted his teeth, but did not dare to say anything else about not knowing how to die.

  "That's all, I'm stronger than you, and I don't want to be accused of bullying the younger ones, so you all can leave!" With that said, Shen Xuyao withdrew his pressure.

  "Thank you, senior!" The two female cultivators behind stood up and saw the red skirt standing there, staring at the little phoenix, unwilling to leave, so they immediately stepped forward and pulled her away.

  When Shen Xuyao saw the three people leaving, he turned his head and looked at Little Phoenix beside him. At this moment, the little Phoenix has turned into a human girl. She is wearing a pink dress and looks like she is thirteen or fourteen years old. She also has some baby fat and looks very cute.

  Shen Xuyao stared at the girl carefully and found that the little phoenix was only four hundred years old, very young. Moreover, her appearance also resembles that of her father, Wang Ziming.

The little girl came over and stared at Shen Xuyao. Doubt was written on his face. "Who are you? Why do I feel particularly close to you?"

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm your mother's friend."

  "No, you should be my father's friend. No, not a friend. You are my father's relative. We are related by blood, right?"

  Facing the girl's big watery eyes, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, your father and I, we are brothers."

  "Brothers? Isn't that right? My father has no brothers, only two brothers. Are you not as old as my father?" The girl felt very confused about this.

  "I'm not his biological brother, I'm a child of your father's cousin's family."

  The girl scratched her head when she heard this. "Cousin? My father said that he has a cousin named Shen Yao. Uncle Chenxing is the son of my father's cousin, so you can't be..." As if she thought of something, the girl's eyes suddenly widened.

  "I think I should be the person you are thinking of. My name is Shen Xuyao."

  "Wow, you are my mother's master! You are my father's brother! Have you come to the Heaven Realm? Have your father and mother been looking for you?"