Chapter 633 Jellyfish Swarm

  Shen Xuyao looked at An Ye who was sitting beside him and spoke very seriously every word. He was very confused. "Why? Aren't you nobles competing for wives? Are you only looking for one partner, and aren't you afraid of being laughed at?"

"Actually, I think this kind of thing varies from person to person. To be honest, I envy the fifth uncle and his partner. The fifth uncle is an orphan and was adopted by the fifth uncle since he was a child. The two have been together for 100,000 years and have a very close relationship. It's good, and they are master-disciple lovers, and they have learned the same skills. They are now contractual partners. If they fight against enemies together in the future, they must have a tacit understanding. Marrying many concubines is certainly a good thing, However, the more concubines, the more children, plus the servants to serve, the monthly expenses are very huge. I am a virtual immortal, and the resources I use for cultivation every month are huge. If I marry too many women again, I’m afraid I won’t be able to support her.” At this point, An Ye smiled bitterly. He is not his father. Although he is his father's eldest son, his financial resources are limited after all.

  An Ming couldn't help but widen his eyes when he heard this. "Brother, will it be expensive?"

  An Ye glanced at his third brother and nodded slightly. "Third brother, you haven't advanced to the level of Void Immortal yet. You will understand when you advance to the level of Void Immortal in the future. The monthly routines we have every month are not enough for you to practice by yourself, let alone use them for others."

  Hearing this, An Ming nodded understandingly. "No wonder, you are not in a hurry to get married. There are only two maids in the yard. So that's it."

  "I have three shops in my hands, and with the monthly salary my father gives me, I can only solve my own cultivation problems. There are no extra magic crystals at all. You haven't advanced to the virtual immortal level yet. In the future, You’ll know.”

  An Ming looked very ugly when he heard this. "Then I go back and divorce my concubines now. I wonder if it's too late?"

  Hearing this, An Ye smiled helplessly. "Both of your concubines have given birth to children for you. If you want to divorce them, you can only divorce a few others."

  "Oh, that's true." Nodding, he secretly agreed.

  Shen Xuyao heard the conversation between the two brothers and shook his head helplessly. He said in his heart: There are so many evil minds in this dark night. An Ming, a fool, probably didn't think about the future.

  Murong Jin looked at the two brothers An Ming and An Ye. His eyes fell on An Ye. "What kind of partner do you want?"

  "Actually, the partner I dream of is someone who is beautiful and powerful, not pretentious, not weak, who can accompany me to kill monsters, and also accompany me to play around, and is willing to accompany me all the time."

  When Murong Jin heard this, his eyes widened in surprise. Xin said: How come these words are exactly the same as what Xu Yao said about me? He slowly turned his head and met Shen Xuyao's gaze. Their eyes met, and both of them smiled.

  Shen Xuyao reached out and took Murong Jin's hand. He turned his head and looked towards the dark night. "Your taste is similar to mine. But don't try to poach me. Otherwise, I will kill you."

  Hearing this, An Ye hurriedly lowered his head. "This junior doesn't dare. This junior already has someone he likes. How dare he poach his senior?"

  The demon emperor? Where is the person he can imagine? Besides, even if the emperor could take a fancy to him, he would only be someone who would be oppressed, and An Ye wasn't ready to be oppressed yet?