Chapter 642 Coming to the Heaven Realm

  The next day, Kong Ming and Ao Lie rushed to the village where Shen Xuyao's family lived. Everyone sat together and discussed going to the Heaven Realm. Shen Xuyao proposed to take the space tunnel. For the sake of safety, Kong Ming specially gave Shen Xuyao a divination. After confirming that there was no problem, he agreed to let Shen Xuyao take the space tunnel.

  Murong Jin looked at Kong Ming worriedly. He asked: "Third brother, this time when we go back to the Heaven Realm, will Master separate me from Xu Yao, and will he separate you from Ao Lie? Have you calculated it?"

  Kongming couldn't help but sigh when he heard this. "Amitabha, second brother, you don't have to worry. Master is our master after all, and he loves us very much."

  Murong Jin was stunned when he heard this. "So, he won't separate us?"

  "Amitabha, God's will is unpredictable, and even a young monk can't predict the outcome." At this point, Kong Ming shook his head helplessly.

  When Murong Jin received this answer, he nodded slightly and didn't ask any more questions.

  "Will Master separate his father from his father? Why?" Shen Rui couldn't understand this.

  Shen Xuan looked at his father and asked in confusion: "Father, what's going on?"

  Shen Xuyao looked at his two sons, then at Jin Luo and Xiao Meng who looked confused. He smiled lightly. "It's okay, don't worry. This won't happen. Your father is just too worried."

  When the four of them heard this, they all looked at their father Murong Jin in surprise.

  Murong Jin reluctantly twitched the corner of his mouth. "This is a matter between our elders. You four don't have to worry about it. When you get to the Heaven Realm, you don't have to ask anything or think about anything. Just practice hard."

  Murong Jin understood that Xu Yao did not want the four children to know this, nor did he want to affect the four children's mood. So, he didn't say much.

  "Yes, daddy!" The four of them bowed their heads and said yes. Although he didn't ask any more questions. However, the four of them all understood that their father and daddy were hiding something from them.

  "Okay, we are leaving. Let me allocate the space. Xuanxuan and Xiaomeng will go to the spiritual power training room, Ruirui and Jin Luo will go to the soul power training room. Third brother and Ao Lie will go to the thunder pool. How about it?"

  When everyone heard Shen Xuyao's allocation, they all nodded slightly in agreement.

  "It will take a month at the fastest to go to the Heaven Realm this time. You can practice well in your own space, and you can also cultivate a relationship with your partner." With that said, Shen Xuyao took the six people into the ring space.

  Shen Xuyao's eyes fell on Murong Jin. "Murong, go to the time training room! We have fairy crystals on us, please stabilize our strength."

  "Okay!" Murong Jin responded lightly, took the initiative to put his arms around Shen Xuyao's neck, lowered his face, and kissed his lover's lips directly.

  Shen Xuyao was stunned by the sudden kiss from his lover. But he soon accepted the other party's enthusiasm with a smile and gave an equally enthusiastic response. He hugged Murong Jin's waist and deepened the kiss.

  The two hugged each other and kissed for a long time before Murong Jin let go of his lover's lips. "I'm telling you, if you are injured and have a little bit of skin on your body, you can't expect to get into my bed in the future."