Chapter 663 Chaos Company

  At the cost of self-destruction, Kong Ming drove away the evil spirits and ghosts in the desert. However, the three people discovered that even if all their souls disappeared, they were still in this chaotic world.

  Shen Xuyao released a thunder dragon and launched a lightning attack above his head, and a large golden cover immediately appeared.

  When Kong Ming saw this big golden cover, he suddenly felt something bad. "It's broken. This is the destiny clock, a high-level artifact. It is Inas's destiny artifact."

  When Murong Jin heard this, his expression changed drastically. "Damn you bitch."

  "Kong Ming, Murong, cancel the contract with both of your artifacts and give them to me."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he immediately took out his incense burner, and Kong Ming also took out his purple and gold alms bowl. Shen Xuyao took out his Tianzhu, and then the three of them canceled the contract, and Shen Xuyao handed all three artifacts to Thunder Dragon.

  The Thunder Dragon rose into the air and flew towards the place furthest away from the three people.

  "Bang bang bang bang..."

  Along with four explosions, the three artifacts and the Sky Thunder Bead all exploded at the same point.

  When the dust dispersed, Shen Xuyao and the others took a look and found that the golden cover was still intact. Not the slightest sign of brokenness.

  "I'll do it!" With that said, Murong Jin flew towards the explosion point just now.

  "Murong!" exclaimed, Shen Xuyao flew over to stop him, but Kongming hurriedly stretched out his roots and entangled Shen Xuyao.

  "bump!"

  With a loud noise, Murong Jin exploded his body, and a black lotus emerged from his body. Murong Jin turned around and put away the broken limbs on the ground. But they found that there was still no crack at the point where the explosion occurred.

  "How is it possible, why can't I do it?"

  Shen Xuyao looked at his lover, heartbroken. "When I self-destructed, I exploded my divine bone. That's why I was able to explode the high-level artifact." Shen Xuyao's leg bone is a divine bone given by his master. That bone is comparable to a high-level artifact.

  "Then what should we do now?" Murong Jin did not regret his self-destruction. He just felt depressed now. Why could Xu Yao's self-destruction save him and take him to escape from the high-level artifact, but in the end, he couldn't do it in his place.

  "Amitabha, it seems that we only have the last resort left."

  Shen Xuyao looked at the golden lotus beside him and nodded slightly. "Yes, there is only one last move left. Murong is back."

  "Oh!" Murong Jin responded and immediately returned to Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao stretched out his roots and quickly entangled the roots of Kong Ming and Murong Jin. The roots of the three people were tightly intertwined. Shen Xuyao said: "The heaven and earth are beginning to open, and chaos reappears!"

As Shen Xuyao's words fell, the three lotuses quickly merged into one lotus. This lotus is a hundred meters high, green in color, and covers the sky and the sun. It looks very huge and spectacular.

  After the three people merged, they directly turned into a Chaos Lotus. The Chaos Lotus crashed towards the explosion point, directly smashing Inas's life artifact, the Life Bell.