Chapter 608 Jin Luo comes out of seclusion

  Ao Lie grinned at the warning glance cast by Kong Ming above. "It's not easy. I have lived here for three months. You are finally willing to look at me."

  Hearing this, Kong Ming turned his head away awkwardly. Stop talking to each other.

  "Third brother, we haven't seen each other for many years. In the evening, let's go to a restaurant to have a good meal and get together."

  Kong Ming looked at Shen Xuyao and said, "Brother, since your strength has been stabilized, you should continue to retreat."

  "Don't worry, my two sons are about to be released from seclusion. After I wait for them to advance to virtual immortals, it won't be too late for me to go into seclusion again, otherwise, I won't worry." After calculation, the two sons are about to be released from seclusion, so, Shen Xuyao planned to wait until his two children came out of seclusion before going to seclusion.

  "Amitabha, Master hopes that we can return to the heavenly realm as soon as possible."

  "I know." Shen Xuyao nodded, his expression a little solemn. He knew that if he returned to the Heaven Realm, he would have to face the Master's teachings. Master didn't like him and Murong being together. However, he couldn't bear to leave Murong no matter what.

  "If we return to the Heaven Realm, will the third brother take Ao Lie to see the master?"

  Kong Ming's expression changed when he heard Murong Jin's inquiry. "Amitabha, sin, sin!"

  "Third brother, was it because of Ao Lie that you were thrown into the mortal world by Master?"

  Kong Ming met Murong Jin's questioning gaze and was silent for a while. He didn't know what to say.

  "Two hundred thousand years ago, Kong Ming and I were a couple. At that time, we were in love and lived together in Wuyou Mountain, living very happily. But later, your master came and he wiped Lost my memory and took Kong Ming away. After 200,000 years, I never saw the space again. It was not until more than two hundred years ago that I saw the space again. Kong Ming thought he could deceive him by disguising himself. He passed me, but he didn't expect that after he and I practiced together, my memory slowly recovered. I found him again." At this point, Ao Lie looked proud.

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he nodded slightly. He turned to look at Kong Ming, who had an awkward look on his face. "Third brother, since you and Ao Lie are in love, then you should cherish this fate! Don't waste your time getting angry with him. No one knows what will happen when we return to the Heavenly Realm in the future. Know."

  Kong Ming looked at the worried Shen Xuyao and felt very bitter in his heart. "Amitabha, it is the sin committed by the young monk."

  "There is nothing wrong with love. It's just that we have a heavy burden on our shoulders. Master hopes that we will love the world more. He doesn't want our children to be in love and just care about one person." Shen Xuyao can understand Master's thoughts. But, he couldn't accept it. He felt that loving Murong did not conflict with loving the world. He can love the world with his partner and manage the fairy world and the devil world together.

  "Kong Ming." Ao Lie called softly and grabbed Kong Ming's hand.

  Kong Ming turned his head and met the man's sincere eyes. His eyes fluctuated for a moment, and his eyes were full of struggle. In fact, he knew in his heart that the master would not kill him no matter how angry he was, but it was hard to say for Ao Lie. Therefore, Kong Ming has been restraining his emotions, not for himself, but for Ao Lie.