Chapter 603 Shen Yaner

  Night, Zhou family

  City Lord Zhou, the uncle of the Zhou family, the third master of the Zhou family, Zhou Peng, Zhou Han, the five grandfathers and grandsons gathered in the secret room and looked at the boxes of blessing rings. Everyone was ecstatic.

  "Grandpa, you are so awesome! You actually bought so many?"

  City Lord Zhou looked at Zhou Han and couldn't help but smile. "I just wanted to test the other person, but unexpectedly, he actually took out a thousand blessing rings. These two are not simple!"

  "Father, what are the abilities of the two people selling blessing rings?"

  Upon hearing the eldest son's inquiry, City Lord Zhou said: "They are two Immortal Kings, with the strength of the middle stage Immortal Kings."

  "The strength is not low! I don't know which force the spiritual master is from, but he actually went to the black market to sell blessing rings."

The third master looked at his elder brother. Said: "It may not be a spiritual speaker from any force. As far as I know, there is a third spiritual speaker in our Zhongtian Domain, and his name is Shen Xuan."

  "Chen Xuan, I know this! But isn't this Shen Xuan a ninth-level spiritual speaker? This is an eleventh-level blessing ring? Third brother, do you think there is a spiritual master behind Shen Xuan?"

  When the third master heard this, he nodded slightly. "Yes, I have this suspicion. It is said that there are very few spiritual speakers in the wild. Many spiritual speakers can become spiritual speakers because their father or mother is a spiritual speaker. Therefore, the child will be a spiritual speaker. Master. Shen Xuan cannot have jumped out of the cracks in the rocks. He should have parents and relatives."

  When the uncle heard this, he quite agreed. "What you said makes sense."

  "Chen Xuan, Shen Yan'er? Is there any connection between the two?"

  Everyone was stunned when they heard City Lord Zhou's words.

  "Grandpa thinks that Shen Xuan is a descendant of Shen Yan'er and is related by blood to Shen Yan'er?"

  "Is this possible? Then Shen Yan'er is an ascended monk. As far as I know, there is a place like the Soul Pet Master Continent in the lower world. On the Soul Pet Master Continent, there are no spiritual root monks. There are soul pet masters everywhere. And Shen Yaner is from the continent of soul pet masters. I heard that she is from a family of spiritual masters. So, are there any spiritual masters in her family? Are there any other spiritual masters who have ascended from the lower world? It’s hard to say.”

  "But, Shen Xuan is only at level nine, so he shouldn't be an ascended monk, right?"

  City Lord Zhou glanced at Uncle Zhou and said with a smile: "That's not necessarily true. No one stipulates that monks from the lower world must advance to the virtual immortal world before they can come to the fairy world. In addition to ascension, there is also the ancient teleportation array. There is another way, and that is to use She came to the Immortal Realm as a slave. Shen Yaner actually came to our Zhongtian Territory as a slave. Back then, it was the leader of the Four Seas Merchant Alliance who had the insight to change her from a slave to a concubine. , after that, she climbed up to the throne of the leader’s wife step by step.”

  "What my father said makes sense! If Shen Xuan is a descendant of Shen Yan'er and comes from the same family, then it makes sense."

  "Yes, generally, spiritual masters belong to one family. It would not be surprising if the other party is a descendant of Shen Yan'er."