Chapter 622 Battle against the Earth God

  One month later,

  Murong Jin took Shen Xuyao to find a village in the territory of the Jin clan. The name of this village is Shannan Village. The villagers here make a living by mining. The Jin tribe is very good at mining, and is very good at finding some ores suitable for refining magic weapons, and some fairy crystal mines.

  The reason why Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin chose to live here is because Shen Xuyao felt the scent of orange lotus seeds and heavenly golden beads here. However, there is an Immortal King-level Immortal Monster over there, which is not easy to deal with. So, two people chose to live here. They planned to wait until Shen Xuyao's injury healed, and then they would kill the fairy monsters together and get back the golden beads and orange lotus seeds.

  After a month of recovery, Shen Xuyao took a lot of healing medicine and a lot of blessing rings. Therefore, his internal injuries are almost healed. Now, he only needs to wait for Jiang Shan in the Sky Thunder Pearl to die and the blood curse to be broken, and he will be able to fully recover.

  Murong Jin was very happy to see that his lover's injury was getting better every day.

  Shen Xuyao was leaning on the bed, eating the meal fed by his lover. It was very sweet in his heart. "Actually, I can feed myself now."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he glared at Shen Xuyao, took a handkerchief and wiped the corners of Shen Xuyao's mouth, and continued to feed him. There was no intention of letting him eat it by himself.

  Shen Xuyao couldn't help but smile when he saw his wife's domineering appearance. He could only open his mouth obediently and wait for his wife to feed him. In fact, Shen Xuyao felt that the boy had been really happy during the month he was injured. Someone will feed you when you eat, and someone will wash you when you bathe. Murong is by his side every moment. He remembered that Murong hadn't been so clingy to him for a long time.

  Shen Xuyao was happily enjoying his lunch when Mu Ling suddenly flew back from outside. "Master, it's not good. Someone went to the cave and started fighting with the two-headed monster. They want to take advantage of you. Go and have a look!"

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, his expression immediately changed. "Who is it?"

  "It's an old guy. I can't beat him. Even the two-headed monster can't beat him. If you don't go, he will take away your lotus seeds and golden beads."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, his expression changed. "Murong, let's go over and take a look."

  Murong Jin and his lover looked at each other and nodded slightly. Putting down the rice bowl in his hand, he immediately teleported with Shen Xuyao to the cave where the Tianjin Pearl was placed.

  When Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arrived in the cave, they smelled a strong smell of blood. The two-headed mastiff from the early Immortal Emperor period was no longer in the cave, leaving only mottled blood stains on the ground. Standing nearby was a man wearing a black robe. This man was tall and tall. His appearance is not very handsome, that is, he has an ordinary appearance. However, the aura of this man was very powerful and could not be underestimated.

  The man looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin with contempt on his face. "Xuantian, Qingyan, two lackeys of Mr. Tiandao, I didn't expect that you would dare to come to the Sin Clan Continent. You are so brave!"

  Murong Jin stared at the man with a blank look on his face. Because he didn't recover much memory, he didn't know who the other party was.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the other party and bowed his head. "I've seen the Earth God."