Chapter 609 The Xiao family came to find them

  Twenty years later,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had waited for a hundred years, and finally the date came for their two sons to advance. On this day, the two children came out of seclusion at the same time and advanced to the realm of virtual immortals.

  In an instant, the entire island was shrouded in dark clouds. Brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui, one was sitting on the hillside to the east and the other was sitting on the wasteland to the west. They didn't dare to get too close, for fear of affecting each other's tribulation.

  As partners, Xiao Meng and Jin Luo both stood beside their partners worriedly, staring at their partners all the time, with worries written on their faces.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin also entered a state of high alert. The husband and wife have been using their soul power to check the situation around the island. They are afraid that someone will disturb their two sons' advancement. They are also worried that sea monsters in the sea will suddenly attack and affect the advancement of their two children.

  "Rumble..."

  With a deafening thunder, Shen Xuan's first thunder tribulation fell, but within a moment, the first thunder also sounded from Shen Rui's side.

  Murong Jin looked at the vast sea in front of him, his soul power swept across the sea beasts that were about to move in the sea, and he directly released the pressure of the Immortal King. The sea beasts in the sea noticed Murong Jin's power and immediately dispersed like birds and beasts and swam away.

  Shen Xuyao stared at the east side of the island with a gloomy expression. He showed his purple thunder gun and flew to his eldest son's side.

  When Murong Jin saw this scene, he immediately showed his Heaven-Qing Sword and came to his eldest son's side.

  Not long after, three men appeared in front of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  The leader of these three men looks like a middle-aged man. He is wearing a gorgeous long-sleeved robe and has a very domineering aura. This man is a powerful person in the middle stage of the Immortal Emperor. His name is Xiao Mang and he is Xiao Meng’s Grandpa is also the city lord of Holy Sword City.

  One of the two men following this man was Xiao Meng's father, Xiao Tianming. This person Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin knew each other and had met each other. Three hundred and three years have passed since the last time they met, but Xiao Tianming is still as strong as the Immortal King in the middle stage.

  The last man was wearing a green suit, and his appearance was very similar to the other two. This man was at the peak of the Immortal King's strength. He was very strong, but he was not as old as Xiao Tianming. This person is Xiao Tianming’s fourth brother—Xiao Tianfang.

  Xiao Meng's expression changed drastically when he saw the three people coming. "Grandpa, father, fourth uncle."

  Xiao Meng took the initiative to greet them, not because he respected these three people, he just wanted to tell the two fathers in this way the identities of these three people. He had told his two fathers during a chat before that his grandfather was at the middle stage of the Immortal King, and his fourth uncle was at the ninth level of cultivation qualification. He was a genius of the Xiao family and was at the peak of the Immortal King. His father was a mid-stage Immortal King, and the two fathers had met him before.

  Xiao Meng didn't know if the two fathers still remembered what he said, so he could only take the initiative to say hello and reveal the identities of the three people in this way.