Chapter 656 Meeting the Poison Master

  Murong Jin led Shen Xuyao from the north to the west. Because Shen Xuyao lost his physical body and his spiritual speech skills, Murong Jin could no longer teleport. Fortunately, Murong Jin was at the peak of the Immortal Emperor's strength and could fly on his way, but he always flew all the way, and using magic techniques like shrinking the ground into an inch was very expensive.

  Shen Xuyao felt sorry for his daughter-in-law who was rushing so hard, so she asked her to take the teleportation array and take a public airship. Therefore, Murong Jin took the teleportation array when he encountered it, and took the public airship when he encountered it. If he couldn't find any transportation, he would fly by himself.

  Because the distance between the two places was relatively long, Murong Jin had a very hard time traveling every day, while Shen Xuyao could only hide in the other person's arms and watch silently. Shen Xuyao felt heartbroken every time he saw his wife's tired face.

  Murong Jin boarded a public spaceship from the Wolf Clan. It was said to be a twelfth-level spaceship. Taking this spaceship, it only takes two hours to reach the Phoenix Clan. Although the price is a bit expensive, Murong Jin thought If you take this spaceship, you can reach the Phoenix Clan today, but if you fly there by yourself, it will take three days at the fastest. After some consideration, Murong Jin chose the public spaceship.

  Because it is a short-distance spacecraft, the spacecraft is not big. There are only seats in the cabin, and there is no cabin where you can rest. Murong Jin wore a mask and sat in the corresponding seat according to her number.

  Shen Xuyao released his soul power and sensed it, and found that there were more than 300 people aboard the spaceship. It didn't feel like a spaceship, but rather like taking a modern airplane.

  After Murong Jin sat down, he leaned tiredly on the back of the chair.

Shen Xuyao stared at his wife's tired face and said distressedly: "You should sleep for a while! I will guard her. When I get there, I will call you."

  Murong Jin nodded slightly when he heard his lover's message. "good."

  Shen Xuyao looked at his lover who was sitting there and fell asleep from exhaustion after a while. He felt particularly uncomfortable in his heart. Murong was the Immortal Emperor at the peak of his strength! If this strength were in the Zhongtian Territory, he would already be the overlord of one side. Even if it were placed in the Upper Heaven Territory, he would still be a master among masters. However, to be able to exhaust an Immortal Emperor like this, it can be seen that in the past two months, Murong is How hard it is!

  The spaceship was full of guests and took off soon. Shen Xuyao has been looking out from Murong Jin's arms. Although there is a layer of clothes between him, Shen Xuyao is also the Immortal Emperor, so this layer of clothes is completely out of the way and he can clearly see the situation outside.

  The spaceship traveled for an hour, and Shen Xuyao felt inexplicably that the atmosphere in the spacecraft was not quite right. Sure enough, after a short time, Shen Xuyao discovered that someone had released colorless and odorless Feng Lingsan in the cabin.

  Murong Jin was a poison refiner and was very sensitive to poisons. When he noticed something was wrong, he suddenly opened his eyes and immediately woke up. "Xu Yao, what's going on?"

  When Shen Xuyao heard his lover's inquiry, he said helplessly: "The six people sitting in the second to last row seem to be poison masters. I don't know if they want to rob! Or they have other purposes."