Chapter 652 Xu Yao self-destructs

  An hour later,

  Murong Jin absorbed the demonic energy in the black lotus, and the demonic power in his body quickly recovered to 60%. He slowly opened his eyes. stood up from the ground.

  Shen Xuyao waved his hand, and the golden circle of sky rails on the ground disappeared naturally.

  "Xu Yao, please sit down and take a rest!" With 60% of his magic power restored, Murong Jin looked much better. He wanted to exchange his lover and rest.

  Shen Xuyao shook his head gently. "No, I'm not tired." After saying that, Shen Xuyao put his arms around Murong Jin's neck and kissed him directly. Kissed Murong Jin's lips fiercely.

  Murong is the Demon Emperor, so of course he can practice and regain his strength in the Demon Clan's territory. However, Shen Xuyao, who is a human being, cannot. He cannot absorb demonic energy to practice, and he cannot use fairy crystals to practice here, because when the fairy crystals are taken out, they will be demonized soon. Before, Shen Xuyao would go to Babao every day. Practicing in the ring for two hours would maintain his immortal power for a day, but under the current situation, it was impossible for him to practice in the Eight Treasure Ring.

  Murong Jin was very confused by this sudden kiss, even though he felt that it was not the right time or the right occasion. However, in the face of his lover's kiss, he still did not refuse, closed his eyes, and actively accepted his lover's passionate kiss.

  Shen Xuyao hugged Murong Jin and kissed him for a long time, then reluctantly let go of his lover's lips.

  Murong Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked at his lover with blurred eyes. Their eyes met, and the eyes of the two people were intertwined, like threads, tightly entangled in one place.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his lover affectionately and said slowly: "Murong Jin, I love you. And Qingyan, I love you too. No matter in the previous life or in this life, I will love you."

Murong Jin met Shen Xuyao's gentle gaze, and he nodded slightly. "I love you too, I love Xuantian, and I love Shen Xuyao."

  An Yun stood aside and was caught off guard by a mouthful of dog food. She said disdainfully: "Humph, what is this, a kiss and confession before death?"

  Murong Jin looked at Shen Xuyao, and Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin, their eyes facing each other. They only had eyes for each other. No matter what An Yun said on the side, no one paid attention to her, as if she was talking to the air.

  An Yun found that neither of the two people paid any attention to her. She was so gorgeously ignored that she felt itchy with hatred.

  Shen Xuyao stared at Murong Jin for a long time, which lasted as long as a century. He suddenly let go of Murong Jin and flew backwards.

  "Xu Yao!" Murong Jin saw his lover flying towards the Immortal Locking Net behind him. He immediately stretched out his hands to catch her. However, Shen Xu Yao flew very fast and he couldn't catch her at all. He stepped forward to catch up. A red light illuminated the sign on his forehead, enveloping his entire body and making it impossible for him to move a step.

  "Xu Yao, let me out, let me out, Xu Yao!" Murong Jin found that he was trapped, his face turned pale, and he shouted in fear. He beat the red cover desperately, trying to break free, but failed several times.

  Shen Xuyao's body kept flying backwards. He looked at Murong Jin who was struggling desperately to get out of the red light shield, and couldn't help but smile. "Murong, I love you so much." She said leisurely, and two lines of tears fell down.