Chapter 620 Battle with Tana

  Murong Jin took Shen Xuyao and teleported five times in one breath, and the two of them came to an ancient jungle. This place is still some distance away from the Tu Clan's imperial city, but Murong Jin can only teleport five times a day, and he can no longer teleport. And Shen Xuyao was seriously injured now. He planned to use the little strength he had left to kill Tana, and did not plan to teleport.

  "Xu Yao, this place is still some distance away from the Tu Clan Imperial City. How about we take a flying magic weapon there?"

  When Shen Xuyao heard his lover's words, he closed his eyes and felt it. Slowly opening his eyes, he said: "I use blood induction and can feel that grandpa and grandma are nearby. To the east, they are to the east."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he nodded slightly. "Okay, I'll fly you there. We..."

  "Pfft..." Before Murong Jin finished speaking, Shen Xuyao suddenly vomited two mouthfuls of blood again.

  "Xu Yao!" Murong Jin exclaimed and hurriedly helped Shen Xu Yao sit under a big tree.

  Shen Xuyao sat under the tree. Tears fell silently. "Grandpa, grandma, father, and Xu Yao were unfilial and could not save you, so you died tragically at the hands of traitors. It was me who caused you trouble."

  When Murong Jin heard this, he immediately understood that Shen Zhennan and his wife were probably in danger. Otherwise, Xu Yao would not vomit blood again.

  "The curse she used on me was the Blood Curse of Loyalty and Filial Piety. As a great disciple of Heavenly Dao and an emperor of the immortal world, I came to the Sin Clan Continent and joined forces with the Sin Clan. This is disloyalty. I am unable to save my relatives and regard them as Because of being unfilial. A person who is unfaithful and unfilial is naturally not worthy of using the Heaven Rule. Therefore, my Heaven Rule has been sealed. Now, I can only use two-thirds of my combat power."

When Murong Jin heard this, his face turned even darker. "This damn bitch." He wanted to kill this bitch, to lift the curse for his partner, and to avenge his grandfather, grandmother and father.

  "Murong, you will be the main attacker later, and I will find a way to kill her."

  Murong Jin heard his lover's message and nodded slightly to express understanding. He knew that his luck was not as good as Xu Yao's, and if he wanted to kill the opponent, Xu Yao would have to take action in the end.

  "Brother Xuantian, have you finished giving your last words?" With that said, a beautiful woman wearing simple clothes and a feather hat suddenly appeared in front of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, carrying Fang Qingyue.

  Murong Jin immediately became alert when he saw the visitor. He directly showed his Qingtian Sword and stood in front of Shen Xuyao.

  Fang Qingyue was covered in blood. She was originally in a daze, like a puppet held on strings by Tana. However, when she saw Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, she felt as if she had been injected with chicken blood. Generally, I became excited all of a sudden. She shouted to Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin: "Xuyao, Xiaojin, this woman killed your grandfather, grandmother, and your father. You have to kill her to avenge your father, take revenge!" She said the last thing. In one word, Fang Qingyue suddenly hugged Tana next to her and blew herself up.

  "bump……"

  The power of a ninth-level monk's self-destruction is considerable. The deafening sound resounded throughout the ancient jungle. Fang Qingyue's shattered body was flying everywhere. Tana was also bombarded with disgrace and her face was covered in black. However, the other party seemed to have been prepared for it, and Fang Qingyue's self-destruction did not cause much harm to her.