Chapter 662 Hundred Ghosts Night Parade

  Shen Xuyao looked at everyone and then turned to the Dragon Emperor. "Bao Qing, except for the third brother, please bring the other ten people into your portable space! There are also Feng Yu and Duan Hongsi."

  Inasi and Duan Ze are both at the level of Immortal Emperor, and Chenxing and the others are simply not strong enough to participate in the battle. Shen Xuyao didn't want them to be implicated and die tragically, so he asked the Dragon Emperor to put them all into the space.

  "Yes!" In response, Nao Qing came over and took everyone from Xiao Cai into his own space.

  Ao Lie hugged Kong Ming beside him. He said to his father: "Dad, I want to be with Kong Ming."

  "Oh, you are not strong enough. Duan Ze and Bai Han are both Immortal Emperors, you can't beat them."

  When Ao Lie heard this, he said unconvinced: "But Kong Ming is also an Immortal Emperor?"

"Buddha is one of the three, different from you." After saying that, Yao Qing put his son away directly.

  "Friend Bo Xian, please bring my wife into the space!"

  When Qing Yan heard this, she looked at her husband solemnly. "Kai!"

  "Qingyan, take good care of Xiaobai's family." As he said that, the Fox Emperor took another deep look at his wife. The Fox Emperor knew that the next step was a tough battle. His wife was only at the peak of the Immortal Emperor's strength and was not suitable to participate in the battle.

  Seeing her husband's firm attitude, Qing Yan nodded helplessly. "All right!"

  The Dragon Emperor waved his sleeves and took the green smoke away.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the four of them and said, "Ao Qing, Feng Yu, and Emperor Hu, you three will deal with Duan Ze."

  "Yes, Emperor!" In response, the three Immortal Emperors flew directly towards Duan Ze.

  When Duan Ze saw three immortal emperors flying over, he immediately took out an immortal weapon and collected more than a hundred people on his side. He immediately met the three Immortal Emperors and fought with the three Immortal Emperors.

  Shen Xuyao looked at Kong Ming standing aside. Said: "Third brother, the three of us brothers will go deal with Inas together."

  "Amitabha, this young monk also has this intention."

  Shen Xuyao and Kong Ming glanced at each other, and then they flew towards Murong Jin together.

  At this moment, Murong Jin and Inas were fighting for immortal weapons. Each of them had a sword in their hands and were competing in swordsmanship. Kong Liang took out his golden Zen staff and immediately joined the battle. Shen Xuyao was floating aside, not in a hurry to take action, but waiting for the opportunity, waiting for the best time to attack.

  Inasi's current strength is at the peak of the Immortal Emperor, and her strength is much higher than that of Murong Jin and Kong Ming. However, in terms of swordsmanship, she was beaten by Murong Jin. Now there was another Kong Ming, which made her even more stretched. Inas made a feint and flew back.

  Shen Xuyao saw the opportunity and shot seven or forty-nine sky-tracked golden feather arrows towards Inas.

  This was not the first time Inas had fought against Shen Xuyao. She seemed to have been prepared for Shen Xuyao's sneak attack. She raised her arms and propped up a dark wall in front of her, blocking Shen Xuyao's arrow rain.