But when it's another that dare harms her on.

Stella snarled as she grabs the vine with her free hand. After a bit of tugging, then add little magic, got it off. Hiss as the pressure was released but those thorns did a bit of damage. Look across at the sinner just wearing a typical sweater, yoga pants and flats. Sees the vines back to her. It was coming out of her right sleeve and moving around. A disgusting sneer. "How dare you attack me you sinner! This is a private matter tha-"

Ivy just attacked her again, her eyes flashing red as the vines moved. One yanked Stella by her ankle, making her fall.

It would be a bit funny if the situation was different.

The sight of the puffy dress takes up a lot of the view. Along with the startled squawk sound.

"Sorry. I don't care for listening to old, puffed-up bags of hot air." Ivy sneered, the vines growing sharp, 4-inch-long thorns.

"You filthy pesk." Stella moves as she twitches and then smiles sadistically. "But let see how well the guard will listen to a sinner. Who dares attack Goetia in their home? No, to even come to this area. A trespasser."

Ivy tense up as she grits her teeth. The needles around the vines look like they are stopping growing.

It was crazy law. A tricky one at best. A sinner, even certain hellborns, really shouldn't be in this neighborhood. Unless their invited, meetings, business or possible was hired by another to kill. Besides all that. If they are trespassing it can be an issue. Even if doing nothing. The Goetia, nobles would probably do it just for a laugh. Remind you who is in power.

The taller avian smirks as she starts to raise herself up. "Now you better go before I know longer show you mercy."

However.

Right now, Ivy didn't care for the fucking laws.

That bitch hurt her son.

"H-Hey you're the one who was bringing the snacks right? You know Moxxie?"

Ivy glanced at the owl girl. Right now, holding Moxxie. Just a teen. The one Moxxie text they were guarding tonight.

She nodded a bit.

Octavia bit the inside of her cheek. Look at Stella, whose eyes were squinting at her. Probably wondering what she was trying to do. Then look back at the face of Ivy. The anger in her face was directed towards her own mother. She called Moxxie her son. Glance down at Moxxie looking a little delirious. But now she is trying to get out of her hold. Began to pull a gun out.

She may not like her mom. Heck, so angry even a but frightened how much force. Magic she was going to use to hurt her. But she didn't want her dead. Didn't want Moxxie mom to get in trouble either. She was practically doing something her own father would do. Now her mom is using that stupid law-Wait.

She suddenly straightened a bit.

This wasn't Stella's home. She was intruding on a trespasser.

And Octavia learned so much more than her mother ever thought.

"What you name?" Octavia asking the sinner.

"Octavia, we don't talk to these imbeciles-"

"Ivy." The sinner said, glaring angrily at Stella.

"Ivy." Octavia muttered to herself and hold Moxxie tight as she can. "Don't move please."

" I said I'm guarding you. Not letting a- "

"If you haven't noticed your mom right there."

" Wait. What?"