CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-SIX

JAMES, IF YOU TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR, I WILL CRY
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

JAMES, IF YOU TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR, I WILL CRY ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

RULE 34
STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SWIM IN THE BLACK LAKE

There was one Quidditch game that Seraphina absolutely loathed to watch and it was the final game between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Not because it was boring in any way, but it could determine the winner of the Inter-House Quidditch Cup and there was absolutely nothing she could do to affect it. And since this was her last year at Hogwarts, Sera's nerves were through the roof. Slytherin nearly had the cup in their hands, so all she could do was pray that Ravenclaw didn't somehow screw up.

Seated on the Slytherin stands surrounded by her teammates, Seraphina sat leaned forward with her elbows leaned against her knees as her eyes moved between the blue and red players. Her leg bounced up and down constantly, making the floorboard beneath her creak, only no one could hear it over loud cheers from the lions and eagles.

Due to her growing nerves, she couldn't even admire how attractive her boyfriend looked swinging his Beater's Bat. A few times, when he flew past their stands to hit a Bludger, he'd send her a quick wink which was the only time Seraphina managed to crack a smile.

"Can Ravenclaw just win this bloody game?" Avery grumbled under his breath, standing up only to realise he had nowhere to go, so he sat down again. The best thing that could happen for the Slytherin was if the Ravenclaws won the game since they had no chance of winning the Cup. And if the Gryffindors won, they had to win with less than two hundred and thirty points. If the Gryffindors had a eighty points lead when they caught the Snitch, it would be a tie but Slytherin would win because they'd won more matches in total.

"ANOTHER TEN POINT FOR GRYFFINDOR BY THEIR CAPTAIN —- JAAAAAMES POTTER! EXPANDING THEIR LEAD TO NINETY – THIRTY!"

"Try catching the bloody Snitch instead, miserable twats," Pucey grumbled under his breath.

"Maybe you should go down there and share your wonderful ideas," Regulus drawled sarcastically. To an outsider, Regulus — who'd been trained since birth to keep his emotions in check – may have appeared to be calm. Seraphina who sat next to him heard every sharp intake of breath whenever the Ravenclaw or Gryffindor Seeker got close to catching the Snitch. Secretly he was just as competitive as the rest of them – unlike Seraphina, Avery and Pucey, however, he didn't turn into a competitive monster.

When both Seekers both made a sharp dive for the Golden Snitch, Seraphina gasped and stood up, then immediately sat down again, now with one foot on the bench and the other on the ground. She placed one hand on Regulus' shoulder and the other on Avery's. Since the Gryffindors didn't have the points they needed, their Seeker probably wouldn't be so determined to catch it if it wasn't for the fact that they'd risk losing the game otherwise.