CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

YOU ARE DESPICABLE
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

YOU ARE DESPICABLE ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The most depressing thing about February in Scotland was when the beautiful winter was replaced by that time of year just between winter and spring when everything was just grey and rainy.With Slytherin's game against Ravenclaw the next day, Seraphina and the rest of the Quidditch team got a taste of what to expect the next day when they had their last practice before the game.

The temperature was just above the freezing point so the rain that fell from the sky was cold and unforgiving. The winds were harsh and all together it created a fog that made it difficult to see anything. When their time was over, the team returned to the locker rooms with soaking wet clothes.

"Good work today," Seraphina told the boys. "If we just play like that tomorrow, the Ravenclaws won't stand a chance." Eager to get out of her drenched clothes, Sera dismissed the team and ventured into her own private changing room - the upside of being the only girl on the team.

Her Quidditch robes stuck to her skin, making it difficult to peel them off. It took her almost a full minute to get her jersey over her head and by the time she was done, leaving her in only a sports bra, her hair was even more of a mess than when she started. She reached up to release her hair from the ponytail but struggled a little due to it being knotted.

Too focused on her task, she didn't notice the door open. When her hair was finally free, she bent forward and stood up again to straighten it out. Turning around, she jumped back when she realised that she was no longer alone.

"Bloody hell, Rosier!" Seraphina exclaimed at the sight of him leaning against the doorframe, a smirk on his face. Before she could yell at him for being there, he closed the door behind him and stepped in. "Did you want something? Because if not, I suggest you get out of here."

"Oh, there is most certainly something I want," Rosier leered at her. Or more specifically, the top of her breasts and down at her bare stomach.

"You are despicable," Seraphina glared at him. His mere gaze made her shudder in disgust. "Now get out."

"There is no need to pretend like you aren't enjoying this," Rosier walked closer.

"I think I'd enjoy getting ripped to pieces by a Hungarian Horntail more than I enjoy seeing you here, Rosier. Now get out before I hex you," Seraphina snapped, growing more uncomfortable for every passing second.

Just as she was about to reach for her wand, Rosier grabbed her wrists in a bruising grip, pulling her closer to him. "Let go of me," she said between gritted teeth, tilting her head up to glare at him.

"Don't act like a prude, Weasley," Rosier rolled his eyes. "Pucey just had to shag you to win and judging by how Avery, Black and those idiot Gryffindors act around you, I wouldn't be surprised if you-"

"If you finish that sentence, I swear, I will break your nose," Seraphina threatened him. She tried to snatch her hands out of his grasp but his grip only tightened. Out of impulse she kneed him in the crotch.

Rosier let go of her while groaning in pain, bending over slightly. Taking this opportunity, Seraphina tried to get her wand from the bench but just as she was about to take it, she was tackled to the floor. Her head hit the edge of the bench before she landed uncomfortably on her arm while Rosier's body crashed down over her.

Momentarily dazed from the pain by the side of her head, she didn't have the strength to push Rosier off her before he had her pinned to the ground. Her vision was blurry but it didn't stop her from wriggling underneath him, trying to fight back. Then she felt Rosier kiss her forcefully, muffling her scream. Seraphina tried to turn her head away and when he wouldn't budge, she bit down on his lip.

"You will regret that, you little slag," Rosier sneered, using one hand to cover her mouth, muffling her screams.

When she felt him attempting to undress her, Sera's panic rose, making it more difficult for her to concentrate for long enough to use her powers to push him away. She had only ever been taught how to control her powers; how to make sure she didn't accidentally hurt anyone. Using them was not something she had mastered.

From nowhere, Rosier was knocked off her. Seraphina wasted no time shuffling backwards. Everything seemed to be spinning around - both from panic and the blow to her head - and her vision was blurry. All she could see was the outline of two figures rolling around on the ground. Seraphina felt someone touch her shoulder and she flinched away while trying to push the other person away.

"Sera, it's me. It's Regulus," Regulus said gently, attempting to calm her down. "I won't hurt you."

Her eyes finally seemed to focus. "Reggie," she breathed out a sigh of relief.

Becoming more aware of her surroundings, Sera also realised that a few metres away from them, Pucey and Avery were wrestling down Rosier. Somehow, Rosier managed to get loose for long enough to get to his feet, and he made a run for the door. Pucey and Avery were about to run after him when Seraphina said, "Let him go. He's not worth it."

Looking down at herself, Seraphina pulled up the strap of her training bra that had fallen off her shoulder. Her hand shook as she did. "He is not worth the trouble you will get into." With the help of Regulus, she managed to get to her feet.

"I will get to Slughorn," Pucey offered.

"No!" Seraphina protested. She took the shirt Avery offered her and quickly pulled it over her head.

"No?" Regulus asked in disbelief.

"Seraphina, he tried to-"

"I know what he tried to do, Avery," Seraphina snapped. "But if we tell Slughorn, Rosier's parents will get involved and it will be made into a much bigger deal than it is."

She couldn't bear the thought of everyone finding out. The way everyone would look at her differently; some would pity her and others would probably agree with Rosier and call her a slag.

"We can't let him get away with this," Pucey argued.

"It's my choice and I ask you to let it go," Seraphina looked between the guys. Her hands were clenched into fists to stop them from trembling. "Thank you for helping me. I – we have a game tomorrow."