"Listen.." He stopped me.

Why did he stopped me?Is he going to ask me for money for eating his samosas? Or Is he going to ask about that incident? What he must be thinking about me. Hey kanha why did you put me in this situation?

[A/N - Krishna ji be like - Lo ye bhi meri galti hai🙂]

"Give this pen to Arushi." He said forwarding a pen and she sighed taking the pen from his hand. He went inside auditorium.

***********************************************

The Next Day.

"Siya this script is too Good." Sharad said to Siya who was making some changes in others script which was written by Kanak.

"Thank you sir. The changes are done sir." She said forwarding the script.

"Ok students these are your scripts. So we will start with Shashwat and Kanak. Have you both read the script properly? You have to prepare for only one scene today." He asked to Shashwat and Kanak who were sitting on stage reading their script.

"Yes sir." They both said keeping the script on chairs and went towards the stage.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I am going in class" She whispered to Richa and Arushi.

"Ma'am will check English copy today. Have you even purchased the notebook? But if you want you can go." She said and Siya gulped .

"Diya ek sainik ko ye haq nahi hai ki wo apne desh se pehle apne pyar ko ahamiyat de. Tum mere desh ke liye meri zimmedari ko samajhne ki koshish karo." Shashwat said looking at Kanak and Kanak take a step towards him.

[A soldier does not have the right to give importance to his love before his country. You try to understand my responsibility for my country.]

"Kyun Dev kya mera pyar tumhare liye kafi nhi hai....agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga kabhi socha hai tumne? Mai bhi to tumhari hi zimmedari hun na Dev.... tumhare liye yuddh par jana itna jaroori kyun hai...! Kya tum mujhse aur mere pyar se oob gaye ho?" She said.

[Why Dev, is my love not enough for you... Have you ever thought what would happen to me if you were to die? I am also responsible for you, Dev.... Why is it so important for you to go to war...! "Are you tired of me and my love?]

"Stop!! Kanak what are you doing? You are not showing any emotions.. You are sounding angry more than sad. Shashwat you are doing too good but kanak you need to add more emotions in your dialogues." Monica said and she nodded. She again said her dialogue.

"This was better..but we need natural emotions. You have to practice more." Sharad said.

"Sir Siya can also act..You should give her a chance." Arushi said and Siya pinched on her hand.

"No ma'am this is not fair..I have practiced harf for this play." Kanak said looking furiously at Arushi who glared at her.

"She is right beta..She has practiced for this play." Monica said.

"Sir but Siya can just show her how to potray the emotions. I mean she has written the scripts so maybe she could potray this better. After that kanak can act like her." Richa said .

"Yes that's a great Idea..Siya will you please say these dialogues once." Sharad said looking at Siya.

"But sir how can I..." She was about to say but Arushi squeezed her hand.

"Tu kyu apne pair pe kulhadi maar rahi hai?" Arushi whispered.

[Why are you hitting your foot with an axe?]