"A big, big trophy." Put a few coins in. "Which one you want?"

"Maybe the fox." Rolls their eyes at her snickering.

"Aww taking the Foxxie part literally."

"I see a raccoon. You should get that you thief."

"I will!"

Look at that she did. Along with a little stick trick to get the fox.

"Two thieves together!" Millie grinned as she lifted them up.

"Me? Thief? Never." Look at the fox keychain. Look at the hellish creature. Both of them are very hellish looking compared to the ones on Earth. Along with space.

"You can get away from it." Millie points at them while she gets hers on. Right by the cute dagger charm.

"Naw."

Play a few games. Some need to be fixed. Broken. Or no tickets. Well, the ticket ones they didn't bothered. Just both having fun.

The pair both missed this a lot.

Soon went to the outlet mall. It isn't crazily big like the one is Greed, Lust and even from photos posted in Envy. Still, big in the city. Then you have areas with stores to shop in. Some that can be just for hellborns. Even going far only for the elite. There is a section of those kinds of stores in another area of Pride. Yet, that's not what the focus.

Right now, just two imps are going to the mall to pass time. Possibly buy something. Maybe eat.

Just having fun.

Right not in a clothing shop with a deal. Millie wanted to see what was available. Maybe an outfit idea for the party in Glutton.

"How about this Mox?" Hold up to the top. A little teasing look in her eyes. "Come on designer what you think?"

Roll their eyes. "Why not try it on before I judge."

"I will gladly, along with a few of these good clearance deals." Sees how Moxxie just stare at them. A little smile on her face. "Hey the only reason I haven't asked since you been taking a break. Plus, remember our deal when its mall related."

Right. They could have suggested sewing something but stopped. This is for fun. It's also a talk they like to have a chat with Millie about. Can buy simple things. Don't need to always sex something. Along with that break for months.

Look at their phone as they look down. Wait for Millie as she tried on a few things. The two talking.

"Hey where were you last night?"

"On the couch watching some stupid movie with Blitz and Stolas." Swipe a notification. "Blitz, drop me off home afterwords."

"So, that picture was real."

Picture? Wait. Right. Blitz did take a picture of all five of them together. Then with just Stolas. Then there were the three of them. One point just one with one the other. Nothing crazy. It was just all of them relax. "Yes."

"You three look cute together." Millie opens the door to come out in the outfit. Wore a two-piece set. A long sleeve top piece and pants black outfit.

"I'm not cute."

"Well, about the two of them then."

Stare at her.

"Don't you think their cute?"

Moxxie frown as they think about that word. Maybe Stolas when it's his reaction with stuff. Could be the same for Blitz as well when it's about horses. "In certain ways?"