A small nod yes.

"He confirmed to me that Outlaw is dead but Striker still alive." A weary chuckle as he took his top hat off. "He good. Really good. Even for Satan to go along with such a plan. To be easily tricked but at the same time not. I do recall you mentioning going far to make sure Striker will survive. Did you have an idea they were a part of this?"

"I was just told to give them faith. Let them deal with it. Not be involved. Even if I wanted to be so badly." Pull their hands away. Head still down. "Maybe if you told me before Medea. Thins would have been very- "

"Messy?"

"Bloody." They corrected with no hesitation.

"Moxxie I can't guarantee if Striker and I will to meet again. But if we do. It won't be." Took a small breath.  Come now just keep talking. "If he doesn't fight and try to kill me. Not kill my daughter. Not kil-Okay that last part difficult. Just you know it won't turn out well. I. Remind me just when and where you met Striker. Please."

A small breath as he explained what had happened a few weeks ago.

It was just a pure accident.

"I see."

"Stolas. Humor me here."

"Moxxie."

"Let say you two somehow able to talk it through. Same with Blitz. It'll be like. Hey. I won't kill you. I won't kill your family. I do my job. You do your job. Maybe we might laugh about this in the future. Maybe better to not bring it up in the next get together." Moxxie trying to laugh. It sounded so pathetic in their ears. So, wrong.

"If such a thing could happen. I would listen to Striker. But that would have to be the same for him."

Stare up at Stolas. Sees how Stolas look very tired.

"Were you going to tell me he was alive? What if things turn differently? What if he ran off from his jailer and came for me? Came for Octavi- "

"No. No. No. "Shook their head fast no and took his hand. "Stolas I may have been really angry, hurt at you when you threaten me. But I wasn't going to let him hurt either of you. Not the others. I wasn't going to allowed that."

"But you didn't tell me. "

"Stolas when you were told that intel of him being dead. Were you happy?"

Eyes look down not wanting to see their expression.

It was all Moxxie needed to know. He let go of this hand. Until suddenly they were caught back up to be held again.

"We both messed up badly." Stolas not letting go as he held the smaller one hand. "I'm angry. I'm upset. I'm tired. I have so much going on Moxxie. I thought I had one worry of my back to not hurt my family. You must understand that."

Moxxie clenched his eyes shut tightly as they were back to not staring at him. Being a coward to not see his face. Their voices on the other hand. The raw emotion he is feeling. Understand way too much. "I do...I... I just can't,"

Come on you damn coward talk!

"I don't want to lose anyone else."

You don't want to be responsible of someone else death you couldn't save.

"Moxxie."

Eyes widen when they were suddenly being picked up. Then their face being pressed against feathery chests. Stare at the chest as it soft against their face.

"Your selfless little imp you need to take a break. We all do really. You're so caught up with all of our issues and work. This double life. I truly wonder if you had time to relax." Pet their head as he felt them freeze up. Being calm as he can be and hoping this doesn't trigger them turning feral.