They just want to keep the good memories. The decent ones about Reyna. Grillo and anyone else that day to not be a part of it. Wants nothing to do with personally. Striker a different matter with his time with them.  A time the hybrid wants to forget and that haunts him. If only maybe they pushed sooner with the questions. If they gone out to find them. If they just search. Done something. Anything!

Arms wrapped around themselves tightly thinking about Striker. Tail wrapped up around himself. He just wants to hold Striker badly. That one meet, well two, with Grillo ruin so much and took a lot from him. But Striker was with the bandits longer. All most got killed. Practically hunt any down.

Then went after to nobles like the owl who have the feels for you.

Sharp nails dig deeply into his arm. No, it was just an observation guess from Esme. That's it! Stolas doesn't like him like that. Blitz doesn't like him like that.

No, way Stolas AND Blitz want him.

Peak sakes those two finally able to have something nice and work something out. Will admit at the beginning with the whole original deal. That this was horrible. Both of them were horrible for the other that brought about changes of events in different ways. Hurt those too like Octavia.

Changes that were bad. Changes that hurt the pair of them in different ways.  They were there for both of them at a breaking point. Which resulted in kisses and their mask taken off. Okay stop it from going back there now.

So, why risk it with a third? Why risk it with them? Why risk it over something they wouldn't return back? What if it was nothing serious and just fling? Toss them away to focus on each other. Not their pathetic self.

Why does that actually hurt?

Wish they didn't ask Esme. Work is going to be so awkward. Or they see Stolas in space. Just don't focus on it. Focus on something else. Focus on what needs to be done, fixed and taken care of when you leave IMP.

Your plan.

Try to focus on that.

"Hey you! You're on mafia turf!"

Glance down below at whoever is talking. Some sharks that seems recognizable.

"Look you may not know it but this is the big man turf. So, probably should go before you know what good for y-Are you ignoring me?

Should talk with Millie again. She really did seem hurt about them leaving. They got to admit the two were great teams. Didn't want her to feel responsible being held back. Know what maybe tomorrow. Do something fun together?

"Are you really ignoring me? That's not cool."

They swear if Sallie sends another cry GIF about being a bore not going to a party. Going to break the phone. Great now got Blitz in the chain to do it. Loona just sending cry gif flipping them off. Yep, okay someone must have taken her phone to do that.

"All right I'll admit not their turf but um still turf! Well, Mammon turf. Still, free range!"

Why did Stolas send a text about a talk tonight? Along with asking if Dr. Medea bi polar? They're not doctors, how will they know? Know what stupid question. A CHECK. When was the last time they done a CHECK?

"1...2.... fuck it I warn you-Huh? What? Why isn't it shooting? Fuck, dammit those scammers!"

Okay seriously why is he still bothering them? Glance down below to see the hell born wave the pistol around. Then let out a frustrated growl as he throws it to a wall. Roll their eyes. Wow really can't take care of a gun. Oh, look at their climbing up.