I hate Erin

Slash was sitting upright at the head of the bed, sketching random stuff in a notebook while Axl slept on his stomach. And the random stuff he was sketching was definitely not Axl's hand, don't be absurd....

He couldn't help it, he had nice hands and they were so vulnerable for art just resting on Slash's leg, and he was just sleeping so he wasn't moving, it was the perfect art reference.

Slash woke up about thirty minutes ago, and he didn't have the heart to leave him or do anything that would wake him up. He was so beautiful and peaceful when he was sleeping. He just looked so calm, Slash just wanted to run his fingers through his hair and kiss his eyes.

Axl grumbled, shifting and nestling tighter against Slash, resting his head on his chest. Slash grinned, "You're so clingy.." he muttered, stroking his shoulder with his pinky finger.

Axl smiled, burying his face against him. "Nnnn I want attention...."

Slash rolled his eyes, "Alright alright you needy little kitten," he sighed, setting down his pencil and sketchbook and pulling Axl into his arms. Axl smiled, humming with contentment and crawling against him, making himself comfortable. After a few more minutes of Slash running his hand up and down his back calmly Axl was squirming again. Slash giggled with amusement, "What now?"

Axl hissed, "Gimme more attentionnnnn..!"

Slash grinned, "What more do you want from me? I'm already cuddling you and you hold all of my current focus..!"

Axl wriggled, "Moooorrreeee!" Slash kissed the top of his head then shoved him out from underneath the blanket and off the bed. Slash rolled over facing the wall, wrapping himself in the blanket with no space to share. Axl hissed on the floor, "Baby nooo! I don't wanna be on the floor I'm naked and its cold down here without you and the blanket..!"

Slash shrugged, "Hm. Sorry honey."

Axl growled, "Please sweetheart lemme back in I'm all exposed and vulnerable lemme climb back in..!" Slash rolled over to look at Axl, who was resting his head on the edge of the bed and looking at him desperately with wide, sad, puppy eyes. Slash kissed his nose, and he frowned more.

Slash grinned, "Fine, but on one exception."

Axl nodded, "Anything..!"

Slash booped his nose with his index finger, "I get to be little spoon."

Axl gasped dramatically, "Nu-uh! I'm little spoon, that's the way it is!"

Slash propped himself up on one elbow, "And what automatically makes you little spoon?" he raised an eyebrow.

Axl hissed, "Because! I'm small and skinny and clingy and needy and I'm cold and you're all warm and taller and muscly-er, and you're the one who fucks me, not the other way around."

Slash rolled his eyes, "What do sex positions have anything to do with who's big and little spoon?"

Axl blinked, "Uh, everything. If you spent all night fucking a chick's brains out and then you go to sleep would you want her to spoon you?"

Slash scoffed, "That's different man, I don't spoon with chicks, Also that was not fucking your brains out."

Axl's jaw dropped, "THAT WASN'T!?"

Slash shook his head with amusement, "Oh baby that was me goin easy on you. You ain't seen nothin yet."

Axl rolled his eyes as Slash continued, "Besides, you're no chick."

Axl nodded, "Damn right I'm not, in fact I'm smaller than some of the girls you've spent the night with so lemme into those fucking blankets and spoon me!"

Just Dust N' Bones, BabyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara