The Shining and Cheerios

Teeny little baby A/N:

Hey so uh, this chapter's like... pretty long. I mean, it was already about 1,800 words BEFORE people asked in the last chapter for a long one. Before I was already considering if it should be two separate chapters, AND THEN I ADDED MORE. So uh, sorry if there are people who get bored 'cause its so long but y'know what, I like it so who cares? Nobody's forcing you to read this, if you don't want to you don't have to. Hell I'm sure half of you skipped over this A/N 'cause lets face it they're boring. Honestly I would too. Anyway, but to the people who actually want to keep reading, well, enjoy I guess. Oh uh and sorry about the brief interruption, you may continue with your lives now. 😘❤

Slash lifted his head off of his lover, looking up at him with bright eyes and a wide grin, panting and out of breath, "You do taste good," he murmured, unable to contain his giggles and the smirk on his face, stroking the inside of Axl's shaking leg and lapping up caramel drizzle on his groin he'd missed earlier. Axl huffed, propping himself up on his elbows as Slash wriggled off him and lied down on his side next to him.

Axl twirled a strand of Slash's curly hair, "Honey you've got some sprinkles in your hair..."

Slash giggled, "Good, I needed a little pop of color."

Axl smiled, letting his head fall back, "Hmmm whaddoyou wanna do now?"

A whine escaped from Slash's throat, "You."

Axl grinned, "Well I can't speak for you but I was just devoured like an ice cream cone, I'm perfectly content."

"Well I'm not! I'm rock hard and dying over here! Just looking at your body all stretched out like as if you were a heavenly being in a painting is almost enough to make me have a fucking orgasm!"

Axl rolled his eyes, "You're so dramatic."

Slash gasped, "I'm dramatic!? Excuse me! But I don't care, and if you're all happy now that you got to come and be in heaven because I'm great at eating you out apparently so now you don't wanna fuck but I don't fucking care. Just gimme your ass or something lemme grind against it I need stimulation Axl!"

Axl sighed, "Shit, okay I'd let you jerk off but when you do you make the hottest sounds ever, c'mere baby lemme help you out." Axl grabbed at Slash's hips and pulled them closer and he clawed at his shorts, lowering them and freeing his hard dick. Slash closed his eyes with a groan and Axl thought that was gorgeous. Seeing as Slash was desperate he didn't waste time and let his hands fall around his cock, stroking up his shaft. Axl then began to pump him slowly, massaging his base gingerly. 

Slash moaned, his body tensing, "Nnn-Axl harder..." He panted, rolling his neck. Slash directed his hips out towards him more as Axl continued thrusting down his length faster and more vigorously. Axl brushed his thumb around his tip, pressing to his slit, making Slash gasp. 
"Jesus fuck Axl...." he mumbled, closing his eyes, his lips slightly parted with satisfaction, jerking his hips into Axl's hands."Ergh, p-please.. I'm, I'm gonna come..!"

Axl muttered, "Then do it, c'mon sweetheart," Axl kissed Slash's neck, biting and nipping at his ear with his teeth, "Come for me Slasher.." Slash let out a gasp and shut his eyes as that must've set him over the edge, as he released his orgasm into Axl's hands. Axl licked the sticky white fluid out of his hands, sucking it off his fingers. Axl grinned, "You sure didn't take too long.. Mm, you taste good too though baby."

Slash cracked a smile, regaining his breath and rolling onto his back as he slowly opened his eyes. "Fuck, I feel so much better. Thanks baby."

Axl smirked, climbing back into his own pajama shorts and putting his shirt back on, "Oh it was my pleasure."