Luck part 1

They made it to Utah after driving all day, to be exact they drove to Beaver, Utah, granted that wasn't very helpful, Axl had no fucking clue where the hell Beaver, Utah was but oh well. They stayed in a cheap, trashy motel that night with one bed, no couch, tv, or private bathroom, but honestly who cares, they were both just grateful to have a mostly clean mattress. Besides, they were broke in L.A., this was paradise to them. As long as Axl never had to see a bug it was fine. 

When they woke up, however, all they had to do now was just drive three-ish hours and they were in Vegas, baby! It was about noon when the Welcome to Vegas signs first appeared. Slash grinned with amusement as Axl was practically giddy. "Why are you so excited?" 

Axl was bouncing, "I don't know! We're broke and everything's expensive and fancy-ass here and we can afford like nothin but I still feel all bubbly!" 

Slash rolled his eyes, "Easy there, Popcorn." 

Axl gasped, "Don't make me sad, sweetheart." 

"Did you have anything in mind you wanted to do here?"

Axl shrugged, "I don't know, there's not too much we can really do with, like, five dollars."

Slash snorted, "Five dollars...." 

Axl noticed Slash was glancing around at some signs for directions like he had a destination in mind. "Are we going somewhere?"

Slash just smiled.

"Bathroom break?" Axl asked sleepily, picking up his head after beginning to nod off. He blinked out the front window. It looked like they were back in Los Angeles again, the streets were large and busy and tall buildings surrounded the pavement. Slash had parked the car in a level of a multistory garage, overlooking some tall casino of some kind. 

"Nope," Slash replied, turning the keys and shutting off the car. 

Axl gave him a confused look, "What're we doin then?" 

Slash unbuckled his seat belt and turned, looking Axl in the eyes with a smirk, "Do you wanna live like a rich person?"

Axl's jaw dropped at him. "Really? We're gonna go to a Vegas casino?" 

Slash smiled, "Yeah, unless you don't want to...?" 

Axl grinned from ear to ear, "Fuck I love you!" Axl put his hands on the sides of Slash's face, planting a big kiss on his lips. 

Slash smiled bashfully, "It was nothin.. Keep in mind though it's only 2 o'clock, and I assumed you'd want to go in the evening more, I don't even think they open until like, six." 

Axl nodded, "That's fine. So whaddaya wanna do till then?" 

Slash shrugged, "Wanna make out?" 

Axl raised his eyebrows, "For four hours?"

Slash smirked, "Well, we could do other stuff too.." 

Axl grinned, unbuckling his seat belt, kissing Slash's lips sweetly and climbing into his lap.

Slash rolled over on his reclined seat. He'd been napping for an hour or two, after the sex of course. Slash rested his head on Axl's hip, stretching his arm over his legs. Axl was sitting with his one leg crossed over the other, his cute little thin-framed glasses perched on his nose. He tucked strands of red hair behind his ear, astutely reading Little Women. He looked so smart and cute with his little glasses and the way he sat so studiously. Slash smiled, nuzzling against him and snuggling him. Slash kissed his hip, "...You're so pretty.." Axl smiled back, ruffling his hand back through Slash's hair, returning his gaze back to his book. "What time is it?"