Hopeless Romantic

"What do you want to do, Axl?" 

Axl turned, blinking at him. "Huh?" 

"What do you want to do?" Slash asked sincerely. 

"What do I want to do?" he echoed. 

Slash had a wide smile, "Yes that is what I said." 

"Why do you ask? We never do what you want to do." 

"Because I like doing whatever it is you want to. Besides, you're the one who did the gambling and dancing and got us the money, it should be your choice how to spend your money." 

Axl thought, "What do you want to do, baby?" 

Slash shrugged, "I'm just happy doing whatever you choose. I just like being around you," he replied honestly. 

"Stop being so romantic and affectionate," Axl snickered, although he felt his face a little warm. 

"Sorry," Slash grinned, "You were the one who said you love me, once you've turned this on you can't turn it off." 

"Mm baby I knew once I turned you on I couldn't turn you off long before I said I love you."

"Whuh- nuh uh not true." 

"Yuh huh."

Slash rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say. So how do you wanna spend your money?"

"Hmm.." Axl thought for a moment. "Oh! I know!" 

"What?"

"I want to live like a fancy-ass rich person."

Slash grinned, "Alright, how do you want to do that?"

"I wanna stay at a fancy schmancy hotel that would spit on us before we could even get kicked out, because we've got money so they don't have a choice but to let the two rich rocker punks off the street in."

"Is that all?"

"No. I also want you to take me for a date night."

"A date?"

"Yes. I'll leave the rest to you."

"But... I don't think I've ever taken anybody on a date before." 

Axl smiled, "You're so cute," he kissed Slash's lips. 

"I just don't wanna disappoint you if you were interested in going somewhere nice... I don't really know how to do that.."

Axl's heart melted, "Aw babyyyyyy," he kissed his lips five more times, "I love you. I don't really care where we go or what we do. I just think it would be fun to go out with you. It doesn't have to be romantic or anything." 

"Okay, alright, okay. We can go out."

"Yay!"

"Should I be dressing nice?" Axl asked from the back seat as he got changed, while Slash zipped up his bag in the front. 

"You can if you want, but you don't have to be too dressy, they can't do anything if you wanna dress punk."

"Eh, I can dress nice. I never do, I think it'd be a little fun to get a little dressed up," he noted, using the reflection in his sunglasses as a mirror as he put his earring in. 

Slash climbed out of the car, opening up the door in the back to escort Axl out. "Such a gentleman," Axl snickered, taking his hand as he climbed out. "Well don't you look nice," Axl said with a grin, looking Slash up and down and admiring his outfit. He wore his leather pants and white button-up shirt Axl had never seen before, most of the upper ones unbuttoned. "You look so hot in those clothes," Axl smirked, wrapping his arms around his neck.