Kitten

"Alright, you boys all set in here?" Ola asked, taking a drink from her tea.

Ola and Slash's Nana, who lived with her, were letting him and Axl stay the night in the guest room. Slash didn't think it was necessary but Axl seemed really excited and he kept saying, yay my first sleepover at Slash's house!

So he insisted on treating it like an actual sleepover; he wore his pajamas and they snatched up whatever board and card games Ola had in the house, and about a million of Slash's horror movies that had somehow found their way in a box when Ola moved here. They didn't grab any snacks because he figured they could sneak out and steal snacks from the pantry and if there aren't any then hop into the car, drive to a Walgreens and buy whatever candy they want. 

Slash nodded, "Yeah, thanks again Ma."

Axl nodded with a polite smile, "Thank you Mrs. Hudson."

She smiled, "Its no problem, goodnight boys."

"Goodnight," they replied at the same time as she closed the door.

The second Slash heard his mother's bedroom door click he ripped a pillow off the bed and tackled Axl, smothering it in his face. Axl squirmed and hissed in alarm, "AGH HEy-Erff!" Slash sat on his stomach and beat his face with it.

Axl snarled and giggled, trying to wriggle out from underneath him, and he stole Slash's pillow out of his hands and started hitting him with it. Slash flinched away, trying to bat it away from him, "Argh! Hey you little jerk!" Axl hit him again with a grin. Slash tried taking it back, "You little fucker you hit me again I'm gonna tickle you!"

Axl's face went slack-jawed and he dropped the pillow, "I YIELD I YIELD!" Slash grinned tossing aside the pillow and clasping Axl's wrists high above his head. Axl gasped dramatically, "What!? I yielded you fucking asshole!"

Slash giggled, "I know and you're gonna regret it so much."

Slash lifted up Axl's cropped shirt over his stomach and he stroked up and down his ribs. Axl squealed and writhed, "ACK STOP!" He screeched between giggles. Slash tickled him more and he shrieked, laughing so hard, "STOP BABY MERCY! MERCY!"

Slash stopped briefly to cover Axl's hand with his mouth, "Shush shush Nana's right across the hall!"

Axl narrowed his eyes, "I thought you said the sound insulation in this place is amazing and your Nana can sleep through a hurricane?"

Slash thought, "Huh, oh yeah," then continued to tickle him more.

"NO STOP!! BABY PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Slash stopped tickling him and Axl panted heavily, trying to recover, "Shit."

Slash played with Axl's hair, "Okay alright be grateful because I'm gonna have hot violent sex with you later."

Axl giggled, regaining his breath, "Oh I'm very grateful."

Slash watched him sweaty and panting, "You're so fucking sexy."

Axl grinned, "Honey please, tell me something I don't know," he replied, running his hands back through his hair.

Slash swallowed, "Okay now do me a favor and do that again but this time with my cock down your throat."

Axl snickered, "You don't gotta tell me twice." Slash climbed off him as he continued, "So whaddaya wanna do?" he asked, fixing his hair and sitting up.

Slash smirked, "You mean besides your ass?"

Axl nodded with a laugh, "Yeah."

Slash shrugged, "I dunno, wanna play a game?"