Home Sweet Home

After eating breakfast, which was heavenly, they took a long shower. And Axl could honestly say, not just because Slash was in it with him, it was the best shower of his life. The water pressure was just right and the perfect temperature, all the soaps n' moisturizers n' shit smelled so fucking good, of course though it made it a little difficult when Axl used one scent and Slash used another, but it didn't even matter because it was so good, and they smelled great together. Axl never realized how feminine he was until he took a shower in rosehips and vanilla body wash and loved it. Of course though whatever Slash used didn't have a specific scent, just kind of a masculine scent, whatever the fuck it was it was just so nice, Axl couldn't stop hugging him.

Axl was in a very affectionate mood today, he wasn't particularly sure why. Not that Slash minded one bit if Axl wanted to give him a million kisses and wouldn't let go of him.

And this bathroom was a fucking sanctuary. It literally looked like one of those scenes of what heaven looks like. It was just so clean. There weren't any suspicious stains you don't wanna go fucking near let alone know what it is, no long, blonde, Steven hairs all over the soap, no spiders staring at you in the corner of the shower and watching you bathe like a fucking little eight-legged pervert.

And of course it all helped when you have a Slash in there too. Axl just couldn't let go of him. It was just impossible. Slash would go to get a handful of soap and Axl would just latch onto his arm. Within the previous night and this morning Axl had begun to develop a strange mannerism, not that Slash minded. He'd just latch onto Slash, hug him, cling to his arm or something, and not let go until Slash kissed him or hugged him or gave him some kind of affection. Again, not that Slash minded.

Axl always needed attention, it was just his personality, he liked to have the attention. And when Slash went out with him now he'd come to realize that wasn't just his frontman persona. Axl had always been a bit of a jealous-type, when he'd have a girlfriend and she went out all night or something or was gone for a while or payed attention to someone else, he'd get pretty jealous.

Slash wasn't any different, if anything Axl was head-over-heels in love with him so he'd be ten times more jealous. But he'd never had any reason to be, Slash was the most loyal person he knew, he barely ever even left his side. Axl was so perfectly happy being around him so much, all he wanted was Slash's attention all the time. And usually, he had it. He just couldn't get enough of him.

Slash even noticed it as he was kissing Axl's neck and he clung his arms around him tighter than usual. "You're awfully snuggly today," Slash noted, gently kissing over the million purple bruises scattered along his collarbone.

Axl hissed as he bit him quickly, drawing a twinge of blood and leaving a new mark on the center of his chest just below his neck, "-Rgh, I know, I dunno why but I can't help it, I just love you too much."

Slash grinned, "No such thing." He sweetly kissed up to his jaw again, "It's okay, I love you too Axl."

Then they had hot violent shower sex the end. Just kidding. It was a hotel and they didn't have to pay for the water bill so then they fucked again. But by the second time Axl's knees were so weak that he was struggling not to slip and fall straight on his face on the wet shower floor so that was the end of the shower-fucking adventure.

Axl brushed out his long red hair, examining his own figure in the mirror. Up and down his neck and his collarbone, he was now covered in little blue and purple bruises and faint red bite-marks, and his bruised hips were now darkened to a blue-ish gray. Axl tilted his head to the side, brushing his hand up his neck, trying to think what clothes could he possibly wear when he gets back to LA that could hide his marks.