Snowblind

(This chapter has nothing to do with cold or anything, Snowblind by Black Sabbath was just in my head all day while I was writing this

womp womp)

Axl kissed Slash's lips seven-hundred times, holding both sides of his face in his wet hands, "Fuck I love you," he panted between kisses, climbing off Slash's lap and sitting next to him in the hot tub. Slash let his head fall back, still recovering, while Axl let all his weight fall back and against Slash, struggling to hold himself up.

He let himself slip under the water up to his neck, the bubbles tingling him. The hot water both burned and soothed his aching body, making the bruises and bitemarks all over his neck feel like they were on fire, and he could barely feel his ass it hurt so much. Axl closed his eyes with a groan, unsure if the hot water against him felt nice or if he were miserable, "Fuuuck," he whined. He ran his wet hands back through his drenched red hair, slicking it back and clinging to his head.

He blinked one eye at Slash, who was perfectly fine, maybe a little sore from effort, but he was gonna be able to walk perfectly fine tomorrow. Fucker. Now Axl didn't even feel bad about scratching up his back on round two.

Slash held his breath and ducked under water for a moment, before popping back up, his hair like a thick soaked curtain. He shook his head like a dog, spraying Axl's face with water, who, at this point, didn't even care anymore. He drew a hand back through his drenched mane to keep it out of his face, beads of water still dripping down his face and falling from his chin. "Fuck you're hot," Axl squeaked, closing his eyes again. He heard him laugh.

"You okay?" Slash asked.

Axl's teeth chattered as he took a deep breath, "Yeah, just beat.." he dropped his head back.

"You don't look too great. Maybe you should just go to bed now."

Axl groaned, "Noo but this is fun, I like staying up late with you, and y'know, fucking. Besides, I'm fine."

Slash grinned, kissing Axl's eyes, "It's okay baby, I won't be offended. I'd rather you get some sleep and feel better rather than being miserable forcing yourself to stay up with me."

Axl whined, "No, I don't need to go to sleep," he huffed, "I think I maybe just need to lay down a minute.."

Slash kissed his cheek, "Okay, go dry off baby, I'll be with you in a sec."

Axl sighed, climbing out of the hot tub and wrapping one of the complimentary fluffy white robes around his body, but then he felt like a hammer was driven through his skull. He hissed, cradling his head and backing up against the edge of the hot tub for balance. The room spun and the floor dipped and swayed beneath his feet.

He groaned, closing his eyes, the ringing in his ears almost drowning out Slash's voice, which was muffled and faint, "Axl are you alright?" He tried opening his eyes but hot white filled his vision and burned into his throbbing skull and making him feel lightheaded, making him close his eyes again and fall most of his weight against the hot tub, painfully close to fainting.

He felt Slash, who must've climbed out of the hot tub by now, taking his hand and slowly guide him onto the floor on his back, with his feet elevated slightly on a stack towels. A hand rested over his forehead and after a few moments the ringing in his ears quieted until it was gone and he slowly opened his eyes, the blinding white disappearing, and he could see Slash sitting next to him, gingerly stroking his hair with a worried but quiet face. "You still think you're fine?"

Axl rolled his eyes, "..Okay, maybe not."

Slash smiled, "Can you tell me what happened?"

Axl bit his tongue, "My head started hurting, I got really lightheaded, dizzy, my ears were ringing, I actually thought I was gonna pass out.." he huffed. "What did you do?"